ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Visitor Section Tickets Sold Out?!

Dec 15, 2015
Scarletknights website no longer lists UW tickets for the visitor section...I have one friend who didn't book his ticket...guess he buys the section over and joins us?

I spoke with ticket office. We already returned what was left of our allotment, and they do not have any more available in Section 101.

You can get Section 102 direct from the Huskies ticket office for $80, or for less on Stub Hub. Lots available.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
That's not good. :oops:

I sense a real discontent on the Husky Board on the first 3 home games this year.
They are saying 3 way overpriced games to see cupcake opponents. Plus it's Labor Day weekend.
If they have 50,000 fans for the Opener they will be lucky.

Last year UW drew 55K for Sacramento State and 59K for Utah State. This year they are ranked in the top 20 and have higher expectations that they have had in a decade. Fan base is excited. No way the crowd is under 50k.

I sense a real discontent on the Husky Board on the first 3 home games this year.
They are saying 3 way overpriced games to see cupcake opponents. Plus it's Labor Day weekend.
If they have 50,000 fans for the Opener they will be lucky.

I highly doubt the crowd is under 50K.

Not sure if worth mentioning, but UW Fall Semester doesn't start til almost October... might be a light student section too

Great new stadium...some of the best scenery anywhere and a top 20 team against a B1G team should make for a sell out soon enough...

Their stadium has the coolest most imposing set of upper decks anywhere...love how steep they are!!!
husky_stadium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if worth mentioning, but UW Fall Semester doesn't start til almost October... might be a light student section too

I'd think 70-80% of their student body lives in the greater Seattle area. Not too tough for them to attend.

When I asked about section 102 late last week, I said I didn't know how many tickets I'd need. She told me that the maximum number of tickets she could accommodate in a row would be 13.

So, seems like there's a lot of tickets available still from the Huskies ticket office, plus the ton that are out on StubHub.

Their stadium has the coolest most imposing set of upper decks anywhere...love how steep they are!!!
Yeah they look cool until you have to walk up and down them. They look steeper than psu's last year. That friggin Erector set, I thought to myself one missed step and I'm going 40 rows all the way to the bottom. NO THANKS, I'll never go back to that stadium again in my life.

Yeah they look cool until you have to walk up and down them. They look steeper than psu's last year. That friggin Erector set, I thought to myself one missed step and I'm going 40 rows all the way to the bottom. NO THANKS, I'll never go back to that stadium again in my life.

Clearly not to everyone's taste! [winking]

I can assure everyone that not many Huskie fans are excited to see their beloved Dawgs play lowly Rutgers. All the more reason to beat them.:fistbump: :chairshot:

Imagine if you had to watch a game here!
2078321740_82e35e6efe_o.jpg

I can assure everyone that not many Huskie fans are excited to see their beloved Dawgs play lowly Rutgers. All the more reason to beat them.:fistbump: :chairshot:
I'm not going to call Huskies fans on here idiots ... but ya our fan base has a lot of idiots. There's a crapload of 'em that are starting to buy into the hype and they think this game is going to be a walk in the park. Anyone that sells another P5 team short is an idiot imo ... especially a team that there's NO game film on so there's no way to properly prepare for said team.

Rutgers vs Washington = B1G vs PAC, East vs West, not to mention it's the opening game of the season for both teams. This game is a biggy imo.

UW is ranked...we are not...they're in their massive and imposing stadium...they should be cocky...stay tuned!

Reactions: RUhobbit
I remember going to one UW game years ago and the seats are really steep and scary. Back then, normally went the Seahawks games.

I highly doubt the crowd is under 50K.

And you would be wrong.
Where do I start , let's see:
Labor Day Weekend
11:00am start time
Husky fans bitching about the cupcake opponent
University of Washington already dumping Tickets at Half Price for the Opener
Thousands of tickets on Stub Hub and Vivid Seats

Yeah, I guess we should expect a crowd over 50k. lol

And you would be wrong.
Labor Day Weekend

Just got my tickets from RU...they are section 332?! Anyone else have this happened to them??
Mine came in the mail today- Section 332. I thought the visitor's section was 101/102. Oh well, closer to the lake and higher up. Better sight lines.

When I spoke to the Husky ticket office, they had told me that the Rutgers block was in 101 if I wanted to buy tickets close to that block. Odd that they'd be in 332.

[cheers]We are in section 101 in the last row.
Perhaps this is fantastic news ! Rutgers sold all tickets in section 101 and then had to start selling in Section 332 upstairs .

And you would be wrong.
Labor Day Weekend

We'll see. Top 20 rankings tend to sell tickets late and draw big walk-up crowds. Also, it's not like there are 10,000 tickets available online. I mean the place holds 70,000 so 4-5,000 seats online, IMHO, is about the same as our weekly home game 2K or so. I'm not saying it's gonna be packed but your acting like there's gonna be 25K there.

We'll see. Top 20 rankings tend to sell tickets late and draw big walk-up crowds. Also, it's not like there are 10,000 tickets available online. I mean the place holds 70,000 so 4-5,000 seats online, IMHO, is about the same as our weekly home game 2K or so. I'm not saying it's gonna be packed but your acting like there's gonna be 25K there.

Not really..many are acting like there will be hostile home crowd of 70,000.

Not even close, I am telling there are literally 7000 tickets available online plus the Husky ticket office is offering Half Price tickets . There will be closer to 50,000 than 70,000.... or even than 60,000.

For some perspective, here's attendance at last year's home games:
Sacramento State- 55,010
Utah State- 59,467
Cal- 61,066
Oregon-69,285
Arizona-50,667
Utah-61,420
Wash St-70,438

More likely we're in the 55,000-65,000 range

For some perspective, here's attendance at last year's home games:
Sacramento State- 55,010
Utah State- 59,467
Cal- 61,066
Oregon-69,285
Arizona-50,667
Utah-61,420
Wash St-70,438

More likely we're in the 55,000-65,000 range

Why was Arizona so low? Relatively speaking of course.

Reactions: ATIOH
Why was Arizona so low? Relatively speaking of course.
From what I've read the game was played in wet and blustery weather on a Saturday night. Weather could account for some of it and neither team was playing well at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT