ADVERTISEMENT

(WATCH) Janarion Grant "Till i collapse" highlights

Our production went way down when we lost him. But, future is getting brighter after Saturday....

Grant highlights get me so dang excited for those electric players

Any updates on the probabilities of Grant coming back ? both his desire to and the chances of a medical redshirt?

Hey man, I really really enjoyed that. Live the music and editing. Awesome. Subscribing now. I would love to see more. Honestly, people might not agree but id like to see Gary Novas career. The better games. Or a Nova to carroo career reel.

Thanks again brother loved this!

Hey man, I really really enjoyed that. Live the music and editing. Awesome. Subscribing now. I would love to see more. Honestly, people might not agree but id like to see Gary Novas career. The better games. Or a Nova to carroo career reel.

Thanks again brother loved this!
I'll look to make one thanks!

Reactions: IL Lusciato
I hope he recovers and can be an impact player next year so he gets a chance at the NFL. He's exciting to watch

Can he come back? I thought it was a fact that he can't qualify for a med redshirt?
No, it was established as fact (pretty much) he WOULD qualify, IF he applied. He does have an option to forego another year in college and go to the pros, but consensus was it would be best for his draft stock for him to come back for a final year. We will not know until the spring.

ADVERTISEMENT