ADVERTISEMENT

Watch RU QB commit Jon Lewis, SPP, tonight ,Link:

Can't find this game live on any Optimum channels right now.
All Channel 612 has is a tapped loop of Long Island HS football reports.

NJcom is reporting SPP showed up late , so game won't be starting til about 7:30-45. You may need an optimum Username and Password to watch on your device. My cablevision TV channel is 614 if they broadcast it live. I'm honestly not sure what's going on, but will update when I learn more.

7-0 PC up , QB Brito runs for about 30 yards to score on the games opening drive.

Thanks Abro.
I think channel 614 has replays of games .....will look for this one on Sunday or later.
Thanks

Reactions: Abro1975
TD SPP: Wow, Brito is picked off and the ball is taken back to the house. PAT good. 7-7 with 452 to go in the first

JL just showed why we are so excited to get him on campus- 3 & 10 and he scrambles for 30...

Lewis has incredible arm strength and throws great on the run. He was rolling out, threw across his body 30-40 yards, but the WR dropped it. The WRs have dropped a few.

He just made a crazy 40-50yd run.

Kid is the real deal. If Oden isn't ready next year, Lewis will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
I'm not sure if Cory Bolds is playing for PC or not, but have not heard his name once yet.

Interesting Tidbit: Chris Partridge's dad, Rick Partridge, is now on the PC staff, lol. Rick Partridge was an NFL punter.

After Lewis pooch punts it to the 2, Elijah Action Jackson breaks a 95 yard run to the 1 yard line, and PC punches it in . 14-7 PC up

Lewis showing off his running skills. Gets a TD on a 12 run, after a 20 yard run. He's STRONG, running over and around kids.

14 - 14

Reactions: miketd1 and AD888
PC wins 28-21. Lewis looked terrific to me, Lewis had little help with his WRs. They dropped 2 TD passes, 1 very early, and 1 at end of game where he rolls right and throws a beautiful 30 yarder that a SPP kid drops in the back of the end zone.

He's big, strong, fast, and throws Very Well ! 3 year RU starter in my book.

Hold the breaks. He needs to be more accurate. He overthrew a bunch of easy throws. Kid has a ton of talent but needs to fine tune his throwing.

PC wins 28-21. Lewis looked terrific to me, Lewis had little help with his WRs. They dropped 2 TD passes, 1 very early, and 1 at end of game where he rolls right and throws a beautiful 30 yarder that a SPP kid drops in the back of the end zone.

He's big, strong, fast, and throws Very Well ! 3 year RU starter in my book.

The 25 yard rope he threw on his final drive was a thing of beauty.

I like his pocket presence and he had some great runs.

Definitely did not get help from his WRs.

Surprised I did not hear more about Bolds.

The SPP DL was impressive and Shayne Simon was all over the place.

ADVERTISEMENT