ADVERTISEMENT

Watts decommits...

winning matters, going 2-10 and not looking like a pulse exists hurts, everyone can put a nice bow on the season but Rutgers is such a tough school to sell and one of the least attractive spots in the power 5
But thank God we instilled discipline at the expense of wins

winning matters, going 2-10 and not looking like a pulse exists hurts, everyone can put a nice bow on the season but Rutgers is such a tough school to sell and one of the least attractive spots in the power 5
This may be true but we're still at least more attractive than Syracuse right money3189?

Reactions: money3189
This is because our ASSISTANT defensive backs coach left. Wow. There's two weeks left until signing day. Going to be tough to find a school he's as comfortable at as RU. Good luck to him.
He's been getting heavily recruited by VT. These kids are in constant contact with schools even when they commit somewhere.

Reactions: vkj91
This is because our ASSISTANT defensive backs coach left. Wow. There's two weeks left until signing day. Going to be tough to find a school he's as comfortable at as RU. Good luck to him.

That was his main recruiter and he was very very close with Henry. At this point he probably either follows Henry to NCST or goes to VT who he has a close relationship with.

Sucks, hope we can reel him back.

He's been getting heavily recruited by VT. These kids are in constant contact with schools even when they commit somewhere.

It's one thing to be recruited, another to visit and get comfortable with the other recruits, the players, and the school itself. I see he's visited RU 3 times, but nowhere else. They're still high school kids. I don't know many that picked a school without visiting first.

That was his main recruiter and he was very very close with Henry. At this point he probably either follows Henry to NCST or goes to VT who he has a close relationship with.

Sucks, hope we can reel him back.
And what happens when Henry leaves NC State in a year or two? Dude is acting on emotion. He needs to man up.

If he goes to NC State, there has to be an investigation. Players do not follow assistant DB coaches. On the other hand, what is going on with Ash? He is sucking it up big time.
There won't be an investigation, can't stop a player from committing and decommitting

And what happens when Henry leaves NC State in a year or two. Dude is acting on emotion
He's probably been thinking about it for some time and the Coach Henry thing put him over the edge. Even Bo Melton thought about leaving. Look, our season was God awful and there are is a lot of uncertainty with the program. This sort of thing is going to happen. It's going to take a few years of rebuilding if not more.

Maybe this opens a spot for Eddie Lewis? Although Watts was probably going to be a CB.

this recruiter twitter stuff is the dumbest shit to ever happen to college football...

every kid makes a grand ceremony like they're Lebron James making a decision, and then they change their mind two weeks later

Big time like from me on this. Enough with the drama how you love this school or that school and you want to go to another school. Who cares? Again the whole commit thing has become silly and gets worse each year. I don't get excited until LOI day. Anything before that is pandering

And another thing it's not the end of the world. This kid is a good p/u but nothing to lose sleep over. He's not a program maker/breaker

Big time like from me on this. Enough with the drama how you love this school or that school and you want to go to another school. Who cares? Again the whole commit thing has become silly and gets worse each year. I don't get excited until LOI day. Anything before that is pandering

And another thing it's not the end of the world. This kid is a good p/u but nothing to lose sleep over. He's not a program maker/breaker

First Tweet: BREAKING::_________ commits to ______________ #hashtag #hashtag emoji

Second Tweet: After talking to god and my family I've changed my mind, thanks everyone.

It's basically a template for all athlete's now lol.

Damn, I actually thought Watts was really good and under the radar.

First Tweet: BREAKING::_________ commits to ______________ #hashtag #hashtag emoji

Second Tweet: After talking to god and my family I've changed my mind, thanks everyone.

It's basically a template for all athlete's now lol.

That's so true.

If Jonathan Lewis decommits panic. A 3 star DB won't make or break the class.

Reactions: 17Q66
Also its pretty ridiculous to get mad at a kid for doing what's best for him. But a coach can just get up and leave after being in the kid's house making representations and promises to him. We don't get mad at coaches for taking better opportunities but if a kid takes a better opportunity, he's a scumbag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT