ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball WBB ranked No. 14

For MadHat and 67 and Diane and others who have stood by through the lean years ....Congratulations folks. May this continue....
Thank you.
I also will thank those that cared enough to complain when they felt RUWBB wasn't reaching their expectations and also expressed their joy when they felt the team did a good job.

14th! Even higher than many here dared to hope for. Which makes me wonder - last season, RU was rising in the polls before the wheels came off. How high did we make it before falling last season?

At least, with ranked Iowa on the horizon, the women won't be looking past their next opponent.

Reactions: MADHAT1
[banana]

They earned it! Just stay focused and hungry...petal to the metal all 4 qtrs, every game.

All the cedit to CVS, her staff & this team! They are fun to watch. CVS’ defense, balanced offense & making free throws...pinch me!!! I’m loving it!

Go RU!
Diane

Last edited:
Keep the bus rolling!

Hoping to get another win at #17 Iowa on Wednesday.
Winning on the road against ranked opponents is what separates the great teams from everyone else.Parity is the norm winning at home and losing on the road.The top 10 teams usually win home and on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT