ADVERTISEMENT

We had “Jammin James”, Cliff needs nickname

A Cliff Hanger

images

Reactions: SBP
Dunkin Donuts should get Cliff on an NIL deal

@Geo_Baker_1
Maybe Cliff likes coffee. They used to grow coffee beans in Nigeria. Not sure the status now. But toss a few Nigerian coffee beans in the mix and call it a Nigerian blend Dunkacinno.. just like Cliff! Make a coffee flavored donut and call it a Dunkaccino HOOP! One free one, with any purchase, after a home game victory with your ticket stub!

Reactions: RUDiddy777 and SBP
Maybe Cliff likes coffee. They used to grow coffee beans in Nigeria. Not sure the status now. But toss a few Nigerian coffee beans in the mix and call it a Nigerian blend Dunkacinno.. just like Cliff! Make a coffee flavored donut and call it a Dunkaccino HOOP! One free one, with any purchase, after a home game victory with your ticket stub!
Free donut for every Dunk!

hmm.. might that lead to techmicals?
Man... I had to reinstall grammarly. "techmicals?".. I installed it and all other extensions and add-ons because some website I went to stopped working in chrome. But the frequent typos have begun to get unwieldy. Now I remember.. grammarly's little button in the bottom right of these posts sometimes interferes with clicking to edit something down there. Annoying.. but worth it.

Big Clifff
Dean Threeber
Jerseys Point Guard

just need one for Caleb and Simpson

I'm fine with the current "Big Cliff"...

But because I spend a lot of time traveling to, and hiking in, various mountain ranges, maybe a few adjectives that I often see used to describe certain rock cliffs could be appropriate to describe RU's Cliff too, including but not limited to:

Vertical Cliff

Granite Cliff

Not a nickname suggestion but a ditty: “When he dunks in a flash, leaves you flat on your a$$, that’s Omoruyi” (You old guys at least know the tune!)

Treeoruyi

Play on words on not only his physical build but also his newly attained ability to hit the tree pointer, mon.

Apologies to Bob Marley…

You’re welcome.

WHile we are at it...if our announcer tries to sing thats Omoryi again I'm gonna vomit. I don't like his delivery much...especially the way he says Baaaaaayyyyooooooone for Paul. overdone.

ADVERTISEMENT