ADVERTISEMENT

We Picked Up 2 New Transfers

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
LaJohn Jones, a pole from Bryant. He saw a lot of time and looks very athletic. We also picked up Anthony Palma from Stony Brook. I saw him place twice, once against us, and he looked really good both times. This is going to create a nice competition for that spot.

A couple of intriguing guys out there that wouldn't be transfers that we hopefully get. I know the staff is working really hard on landing them.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
LaJohn Jones, a pole from Bryant. He saw a lot of time and looks very athletic. We also picked up Anthony Palma from Stony Brook. I saw him place twice, once against us, and he looked really good both times. This is going to create a nice competition for that spot.

A couple of intriguing guys out there that wouldn't be transfers that we hopefully get. I know the staff is working really hard on landing them.
Thx

But what does that mean..."wouldn't be transfers"?

I can't really say anymore. It's really hush hush. I can only say hopefully, we aren't done yet. Would be huge to get these guys.

I haven't spoken to him in a bit so not really sure. I was always under the impression he was leaving.

Not impressed by the SBU goalie. Should have waited for LIU goalie Will Mark. Would be a good get to get the UNC kid

I am. I've only seen him play twice but he was very good both times, including against us.

Mullin isn't Kirst but he's very good. We are solid at that spot now.

Looks like Daninger to Jacksonville, also hearing that our current transfer class sparks a possible starter to leave.

LIU SSDM in the portal. Wonder if we pursue him.
He would take RU in a second. Local NJ kid who played on 2KL. Was an offensive middie until this past year at LIU. Heart of a lion, hardest worker you could find. Starting QB for 2 years in HS. He was at my house last weekend. He’s jacked. Big strong shoulders and thighs like tree trunks. No need for scholly $$ he would bet on himself

He would take RU in a second. Local NJ kid who played on 2KL. Was an offensive middie until this past year at LIU. Heart of a lion, hardest worker you could find. Starting QB for 2 years in HS. He was at my house last weekend. He’s jacked. Big strong shoulders and thighs like tree trunks. No need for scholly $$ he would bet on himself

Sounds like a fit at a position of need, and at in-state tuition.

This kid is not the one we are talking about, I was talking about the SSDM who is the grad transfer, who would be an interesting get but, from what I am hearing they have gotten two kids to fill the ssdm spots and are pretty comfortable with the kids they already have.
That being said the kid that @SF88 is talking about is absolutely a great kid but this is his second time in the portal and if he transfers to D1 I believe he has to sit a year. Also, BB had a good look at him in the recruiting process and as a transfer, last year and passed and BB seldom takes a kid that he has passed on originally. I hope that I am wrong but this has been the trend

The staff is very happy with the guys we brought in at SSDM. I don't see another being added to the list, especially with the guys we have in waiting.

Should hear more about those other guys I was talking recently. Staff is getting a personal look at them now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT