ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Arella Guirantes “To The Banks"

Drayon10

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2017
Its official, the latest update on our last recruit... Arella Guirantes!!!

"Although Arella will have to sit out the upcoming season, unlike the other young ladies who have joined the Scarlet Knights, we feel she can still have an immediate impact through her experience and challenging this squad in practice," added Stringer.

"I reiterate that this a brand new team we are looking at this season. Our five newcomers – Arella, Nigia, Caitlin, Mael and Tekia combined with the 'rojos' of Tyler Scaife, CC Cryor, Stasha Carey and Kathleen Fitzpatrick - will elevate our play and greatly enhance what we welcome back.

"We are excited to get back to work and prepare for the upcoming season."

http://www.scarletknights.com/news/...l-welcomes-arella-guirantes-to-the-banks.aspx

The coaching staff has really retooled this roster through transfers (good transfers). There are so many interchangeable pieces that it should be interesting to see the different lineups that they come up with.

With 4 scholarships (all guards) opening up for the 2018 class, I look forward to seeing what the staff will come up with.

Side note: has there been any word on coaches extension. We haven't heard about it for months now. I would imagine that these players wouldn't come here without some (silent) guarantee that coach would be here right?

As long as CVS doesn't go constant-substitution crazy (making everyone too tight).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT