ADVERTISEMENT

Well Dinardo thinks we will stink

I think ( in general) the athletes he’s has coming in are better than the players he’s losing.
Bigger stronger faster. They just need time to develop. We could be saying that for a long time I don’t know.
I think they will be a fun team to watch. They will grow and develop as a team. No doubt.
They will improve as the the season progresses.

I think the receiver crew is a strength if we can get them the ball
And we may have the best overall special teams in the league especially if someone emerges as a good place kicker. We certainly added size on the Oline and I like our RB’s. Kyle will be good and by mid year people will be comparing Brown to Ray Rice.
I’d rather go into the year optimistic than praying to win a few games. I think we have a possibility of 6 wins.

Reactions: Plum Street
And we may have the best overall special teams in the league especially if someone emerges as a good place kicker. We certainly added size on the Oline and I like our RB’s. Kyle will be good and by mid year people will be comparing Brown to Ray Rice.
I’d rather go into the year optimistic than praying to win a few games. I think we have a possibility of 6 wins.
It’s hard to be optimistic but you have to be . We have had a coach that did a huge rebuild here before and was successful. Not sure it will happen again , but hanging my hat on it that it will

Rutgers will not win anything until there is a cap. We are not winning since we just can't get good players.
That can only happen if there is a players salary cap.
We can't win with 3 stars when other teams have 5 stars. This can only be equalized with a hard salary cap.
We should start with $50M cap next year. Rutgers would immediately improve. OSU, PSU. Michigan would of course oppose this idea.

We have gone ten years playing into a system that does not favor us, but embarrass us.
Time to change the game and make it fair.
Cap won’t stop anything because the $$$ will keep flowing. Some program have the $$$$ and some don’t. Players have been getting paid for year. I also don’t think the NCAA can cap a person salary and I personally don’t think they should be able to. Now if your cap begins with the coaches’ salary I might be persuaded to change my mind😂

If we are comparingBrown to RR by mid season, he should be the starting RB by then

Preseason prediction thread: everyone says we will still stink
Hc Schiano criticism threads: what did you expect? Everyone predicted we would stink

Dinardo says we will stink: everyone gets mad and bashes him??

Easy to see to the trained eye.
FYI, our 11 on 11 in practice is equally as mistake prone, out of sync, slow and constantly fighting the play clock as we all see on game day
That’s a fact.

Easy to see to the trained eye.
FYI, our 11 on 11 in practice is equally as mistake prone, out of sync, slow and constantly fighting the play clock as we all see on game day
That’s a fact.

Sigh.

So another we such thread to end the season on a sour note.
Thank you

No I didn’t . I posted what the guy said. I think you’re trying to read between the lines
so you just posted something someone said and didn't add or subtract from it with an opinion on what was said
Got it

Yep this team has stepped up strength and conditioning and won’t be pushed around anymore.
Don't forget hydration.

SnaTit.gif

Are you like Rain Man, and do your write these things down in a book, or do you have a photographic memory?
No, I just remember it being a ridiculous thing for analysts to say. Then for a moment I thought maybe ash wouldn’t get us smashed. Very brief moment

No, I just remember it being a ridiculous thing for analysts to say. Then for a moment I thought maybe ash wouldn’t get us smashed. Very brief moment
Write this one down by Howard Griffith on this week's Final Drive: "Rutgers is headed in the right direction. This build is going to take some time."

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT