ADVERTISEMENT

What 2018 record does Chris Ash need to keep his job?

What 2018 record does Chris Ash need to keep his job?

• 7-5

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • 6-6

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • 5-7

Votes: 20 9.1%
  • 4-8

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • 3-9

Votes: 16 7.3%
  • 2-10

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Ash stays no matter what

Votes: 126 57.5%

• Total voters
We won't take him, for the same reason as Tennessee would not.. Or is this university
going to accept him because of that great 500 record? Shame on you.
Only a mental midget like yourself doesn't take into consideration what he inherited....take out the first 2 years and the 500 record that you speak of looks a lot different

Go back to sleep

I think he stays no matter what. But his performance this year is relevant to his job security next year.

Reactions: CrazyfoRU
Only a mental midget like yourself doesn't take into consideration what he inherited....take out the first 2 years and the 500 record that you speak of looks a lot different

Go back to sleep
So you say the first two years for coaches don't count, so he should be
able to come back regardless of what he witness at Penn State?

Look at what he inherited....really?

And you have no idea what he saw or knew at PSU

But as par for the course you assume the worst

Did your parents feed you paint chips as a child?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
No idea what the admin or Hobbs will do

But in my view he needs at least 5 wins and maybe 6 to avoid a civil war on this board

No idea what the admin or Hobbs will do

But in my view he needs at least 5 wins and maybe 6 to avoid a civil war on this board
None of us know what Hobbs will do, I agree, but my personal view is that another 4-8 season or worse is unacceptable. I know another awful season would have an impact on the future of my season tickets and donations, and judging by this poll, many others feel the same way.

The Eastern Michigan loss and Indiana debacle were it for me. There must be improvement THIS YEAR.

McQueary was supposed to have been told Schiano saw something , but didn't know what
and claimed it was Tom Bradley who told him
Bradley denied saying it.
Can't say if he saw something or not, can't say he didn't either.
But basing your accusation on something that might not have happened or might have happened differently then you think is a poor way of backing up why Rutgers won't hire Schiano.
I feel RU won't because he left in a rush and though will be forgiven, not forgotten.

McQueary was supposed to have been told Schiano saw something , but didn't know what
and claimed it was Tom Bradley who told him
Bradley denied saying it.
Can't say if he saw something or not, can't say he didn't either.
But basing your accusation on something that might not have happened or might have happened differently then you think is a poor way of backing up why Rutgers won't hire Schiano.
I feel RU won't because he left in a rush and though will be forgiven, not forgotten.
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT