ADVERTISEMENT

What a great photo of the bench when Terry hits the 3

With the blowout in hand my son asked to leave early tonight. The first game we left early all season. On the ride back upon hearing Terry's three go down on the radio he turned to me and apologized. 🤣

Pike is a statue in that photo.
7-AF4-FE79-7-E5-A-48-F2-B065-6-C35-AC7-C913-B.jpg

Even though it is his 5th point, it was his first true basket. His first two points were on a goal tending call if I remember correctly.

Reactions: MrsScrew
With the blowout in hand my son asked to leave early tonight. The first game we left early all season. On the ride back upon hearing Terry's three go down on the radio he turned to me and apologized. 🤣
You have a great son there! Congratulations on a great parenting job. Go RU!!

Reactions: RW90
These guys do seem to like each other.
There have been consistent moments where we have seen great responses from the bench guys
when one of the prime seven makes a play. That is why was so glad to see Palmquist have such a great game. Guys who see little court time work hard in practice. Nice to see them rewarded.

These guys do seem to like each other.
There have been consistent moments where we have seen great responses from the bench guys
when one of the prime seven makes a play. That is why was so glad to see Palmquist have such a great game. Guys who see little court time work hard in practice. Nice to see them rewarded.

Palmquist was interviewed on the radio after the game. He commented how they all genuinely like each other. That they were a family. How no one was trying to be the solo scoreer for the team. That they were happy for each other when they scored & the goal was always just to win.

30 assists for the game certainly points to that.

I honestly believe that BTN has removed/muted their mics for our home games because, when you watch on tv, it doesn't come across nearly as loud as so many other conference arenas do on tv (and we all know it's MUCH louder). It's weird.
That's because our intrepid insiders have uncovered an internal B1G memo from the B1G network to then-commissioner Jim Delaney:

"Hey Jim, we're constantly having to buy new sound processing equipment at 20K a pop every time we televise a game at the RAC. Not only that but we've had a few OJI claims to cover blown ear drums for the production team. We absolutely have to mute the RAC by 20% for broadcast. We can't sustain these costs..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT