ADVERTISEMENT

What are some new names we are pursuing?

Anyone? I don’t think it’s Bandoo. Probably Diego Willis is on there as he is international and undertecruited. His game has a style of recklessness that is different from a silky smooth player. His lines and drives are a bit more impatient.

i hope to hear some news soon on Corey along with another potential PG/Forward.

These are the two tops Northeast pgs (i know we shouldnt regionalize, but at this point its the safest bet.

#40 - Mike Adams-Wood
#41 - Markquis Nowell (only 5'8")
#49 - Damon Harge Jr (only 5'9", and based out of FL, i figure we have a history there hence the inclusion)

I also like other stated think Diego is prob still in the mix although i know very little about this player.

The remaining unsigned top tier PGs are all CA or Southern.

Kory Holden transferred from Delaware to South Carolina. Barely played this season due to injury but now he's grad transferring.

38% three-point shooter when healthy.

Reactions: biazza38
He's more of a combo guard, but worth noting that Robert Morris' Dachon Burke is transferring. Burke's an Orange native who averaged 17.6 points per game last year has would have two years of eligibility after the transfer year.

Bare minimum now we need a player to give us 10-15 MPG as back up point guard, that assumes we are OK rolling Baker out as our PG. Jury is out whether Baker can play the "1"

Baker 30 Player X 10
Mathis 28 Kiss 12
issa 14 Kiss 14 harper 12
gene 26 issa 10 big 4
big 40 (carter/duke doorson/johnson)

I fully expect 2 of the 3 positions to be filled with a '18-'19 player. A PG and a SG/SF.

Bare minimum now we need a player to give us 10-15 MPG as back up point guard, that assumes we are OK rolling Baker out as our PG. Jury is out whether Baker can play the "1"

Baker 30 Player X 10
Mathis 28 Kiss 12
issa 14 Kiss 14 harper 12
gene 26 issa 10 big 4
big 40 (carter/duke doorson/johnson)

I fully expect 2 of the 3 positions to be filled with a '18-'19 player. A PG and a SG/SF.

I like another leap Eugene Omoyuri can take, along with Baker, Kiss and Thiam. Keep eating, Issa.

Those four players are players you can help build your program with. Players ready for a challenge. I feel good about the trajectory, but Pikiell has the pressure now with Sanders leaving, and Strickland going elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT