ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on at Minnesota?

Don't know, but that doesn't sound good, teenagers (or young adults) will be teenagers (young adults).

Last edited:
Pitts was suspended, indefinitely, for "bad body language" & she has quit the team & entered the transfer portal. The two Bello's protested the suspension & refused to travel to the away game. Looks like a mutiny is in progress, as they have now lost 5 games in a row.

what the hell does "bad body language" mean?

I saw a clip on BTN of Pitts walking off the floor after their recent game, and the coach was slightly behind her trying to reach out and touch her on the shoulder, perhaps to talk to Pitts.

And Pitts acted in a very disrespectful manner, and she pulled away and jogged towards the locker room, leaving her coach behind.

Don’t know what happened priest to that, but it make me think, what a jerk.
Not sure if she got suspended before or after this incident, and not sure if that was the “bad body language” or not.

I saw a clip on BTN of Pitts walking off the floor after their recent game, and the coach was slightly behind her trying to reach out and touch her on the shoulder, perhaps to talk to Pitts.

And Pitts acted in a very disrespectful manner, and she pulled away and jogged towards the locker room, leaving her coach behind.

Don’t know what happened priest to that, but it make me think, what a jerk.
Not sure if she got suspended before or after this incident, and not sure if that was the “bad body language” or not.
Link?

Thanks hoquat63. I have long "disliked" Whalen back to her college days through her WNBA days. I wondered how she would be with the young group, and we are seeing pretty quickly how it is working out. Not saying the kids were right but...

Some one has to be the adult in those situations. Not saying the coach is wrong, but you have to earn the players respect.

ADVERTISEMENT