ADVERTISEMENT

What will the line be for game?

Hall -1.5 if I had to take a guess. Will be interesting to see how the public bets it. There is often an overreaction by the public for an injury to a player so I wouldn't be surprised if the line closes as rutgers as the favorite

I would say at least 3 so I’ll go with SHU -3.5.

On a neutral court, I would have SHU at -6.5, so giving 3 for home court brings it down to - 3.5 imo.

If SHU were at home they’d be favored by 9.5 imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: dollarbill
I agree with Billy above, I have 3.5...I dont have any idea on how either team fares in this type of game, SHU has had time off and a full game tape of yesterday to scout and prepare, but has not played a lot of basketball in the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: BillyC80
My initial thought was SHU -5.5. With that injury, it might be shaved down a bit. If you recall last year; Powell lit us up but that big boy also did some big damage. They have very quick guards and move the ball around the horn at light speed. Powell can shoot it from anywhere. I would maybe put Mathis on Powell and Geo on McKnight or Cale. Nelson is also a problem. That Center is a monster so Myles needs to stay on him but not get into early foul trouble. It's going to be a challenge.

My initial thought was SHU -5.5. With that injury, it might be shaved down a bit. If you recall last year; Powell lit us up but that big boy also did some big damage. They have very quick guards and move the ball around the horn at light speed. Powell can shoot it from anywhere. I would maybe put Mathis on Powell and Geo on McKnight or Cale. Nelson is also a problem. That Center is a monster so Myles needs to stay on him but not get into early foul trouble. It's going to be a challenge.
If Eric Curry is reffing we're doomed

ADVERTISEMENT