ADVERTISEMENT

Whats left for 2018?

scarletNJ49

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2010
assuming we only have one left.

Do we go for a wing/SF like Frank Policelli or another 4/5?

I think another big would round out the class nicely. I'd focus there, but would take a highly rated wing if one was interested in coming to the Banks.

Reactions: Scarlet Knut
I think another big would round out the class nicely. I'd focus there, but would take a highly rated wing if one was interested in coming to the Banks.
I agree. Think we are solid at both guard positions.

Is lewis completely out of the picture? Could really use a dynamite SF

A 3 or a big would seem to be in order, preferably for this season since we already have four new guys for 2018-19. Yet another grad transfer? Or are they already gone.
TL

Seton Hall does not have a 2018 class right now.

They are in it for quite a few high profile targets. Either they'll get their players or it will be a huge whiff. It doesn't seem like there's much of an in between there.

As for us: I know we're looking at some bigs to close out 2018 such as Warren Washington and Jimmy Nichols. I could see us looking at Mucius too. There may be other names that pop up. You never know.

Difficult to predict, but, we will get a better sense of how Pikiell wants to play as he fills out his roster with his players. Right now, I think it's unknown, but, he has hinted at uptempo like the early Uconn teams under Calhoun.

Will it be a traditional big lineup - PG, SG, SF, PF and C to play inside-out?

Will it be 3 guards, PF and C

Will it be 3 guards, a long Wing ( Like Thiam or Mucius) and a Center to play uptempo?

Most teams have a certain style that they recruit towards. Minnesota and Northwestern are two up and coming teams that are doing that in the B1G. IMO, potential recruits need to see that we are recruiting based on the style of play.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT