ADVERTISEMENT

What's the NJ HS Lacrosse Season Looking Like? Who are the strongest team?

I don't know the RFH roster intimately but I doubt very very much they are going anywhere and if anything will only improve year over year. At the youth level their kids shine more often than not in monmouth county

Rumson will be good again but they will need to replace 4 of their top 7 scorers but their top 2 return as does their goalie and their fogo.
Lakes lose their top 4 scorers but will once again be solid
DBP loses their top goal scorers as well but returns their fogo and goalie
Central has the best fogo in the state but has lost a lot of offense and has a question mark In the goal
Westfield has talent all over the field
BR brings back a ton of talent and will be a tough out, they may have to play the season without their HC as he battles some health issues.

teams that could surprise

Pingry has a ton of talent and could make noise if they are still in Non public A, if they move back to NP B they will win.

Somerville - has a lot of returning talent and a really good coach.

this year NJ only goes to a group champion
Group 4 Bridgewater
Group 3 Chatham
Group 2 Rumson
Group 1 Moutain Lakes
Non-Public A is wide open as the top teams all lost a ton of talent but I will go with Delbarton as they have the best coach IMO.
Non-Public B Immaculata

Hope the BR coach comes through his health issues. Prayers sent.

I am pumped for the year. All great teams listed above. I can not wait to get started.

Rumson will be good again but they will need to replace 4 of their top 7 scorers but their top 2 return as does their goalie and their fogo.
Lakes lose their top 4 scorers but will once again be solid
DBP loses their top goal scorers as well but returns their fogo and goalie
Central has the best fogo in the state but has lost a lot of offense and has a question mark In the goal
Westfield has talent all over the field
BR brings back a ton of talent and will be a tough out, they may have to play the season without their HC as he battles some health issues.

teams that could surprise

Pingry has a ton of talent and could make noise if they are still in Non public A, if they move back to NP B they will win.

Somerville - has a lot of returning talent and a really good coach.

this year NJ only goes to a group champion
Group 4 Bridgewater
Group 3 Chatham
Group 2 Rumson
Group 1 Moutain Lakes
Non-Public A is wide open as the top teams all lost a ton of talent but I will go with Delbarton as they have the best coach IMO.
Non-Public B Immaculata
What a great rundown, thank you, RUFAMILY.

Not looking so great for us South Jerseyans (even a Maryland ex-pat like me)...

Reactions: Caliknight
ADVERTISEMENT