ADVERTISEMENT

When does the team fly out?

They should have been there for a week. Two days are not enough for these kids.

It's more than enough. They are highly tuned athletes playing at sea level. There isn't anything to acclimate to outside of time difference.

Going west is much easier for an early start time than heading east for the same. Hopefully we return the early start time favor when they head to Pway.

The game is at 11 am, 2 pm eastern time. Jet lag will have 0 impact on this team, and if it does that's just embarrassing. When they run out on to the field, if they feel tired because they took a 5 hour plane ride then we will be screwed this season

Two days is enough , especially considering the start time . Also remember these guys aren't flying commercial . They fly in somewhat luxury on a chartered flight .

I'm flying out tomorrow, but that's only because I need a few days to get myself into prime fan shape and adjust to the schedule.

Oh, also because I have a tee time at Chambers Bay Thursday morning.

These guys have been waiting months to get back on the field I don't think anything will have a negative impact.

I'm flying out tomorrow, but that's only because I need a few days to get myself into prime fan shape and adjust to the schedule.

Oh, also because I have a tee time at Chambers Bay Thursday morning.

Nice! Post an update after playing if you can. Would love to hear how it was.

Jet lag going east to west isn't as bad as coming east. Their bodies will think its the afternoon... no excuses.

First as I understand the NCAA doesn't allow that.

I remember asking Zappa back when RU went out there 2 years ago about travel and playing a sport being he had more experience than anyone else here. As I remember he said it isn't that big a deal traveling East to West.

ADVERTISEMENT