ADVERTISEMENT

When have we played at Yankee Stadium (new one) and against who?

Army, Iowa St and ND. Army regular season. ISU and ND in the Pinstripe Bowl. Army game was the famous Gary Schiano game

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Not sure if anyone here knows this but we were actually scheduled to play a home game there earlier this month against Maryland. But it was moved to Piscataway after yankees had a post season run.

We were supposed to play Army there in 2015 as well, but that game got moved to West Point before the season started.

Not sure if anyone here knows this but we were actually scheduled to play a home game there earlier this month against Maryland. But it was moved to Piscataway after yankees had a post season run.
My understanding was that the NYC soccer team being in the playoffs was the real reason it was definitely moved. The Yankees just added to that. I was so happy the game was moved back even though I live much closer to Yankee Stadium

:popcorn:

You don’t say ?
That was never discussed here.

Reactions: RutgersRockies
We were supposed to play Army there in 2015 as well, but that game got moved to West Point before the season started.

Their Season Ticketholders caused such an uproar it forced the Army AD to move the game back to West Point.

ADVERTISEMENT