ADVERTISEMENT

When this staff evaluates itself I hope:

Dpgru

All Conference
Jan 17, 2015
they try to figure out why this team was never ready to play at the beginning of the game. Again, today, down 14-0 after 5 minutes. The same talent level that gets outplayed in the first 5-7 minutes of every game, with the exception of the big elite teams, played most of the teams even or close the rest of the way. Why? Even Howard was ready to play at the top of their game in the first quarter against us and we weren't ready to respond until the second quarter. That isn't on Flood, and I am not defending him, I am incredibly glad he is gone, but lack of preparation is squarely on the shoulders of this staff. I like this staff but I am so frustrated by the way we start games. I just don't understand it.

So do many others who are not Floodites and just can not fathom how so woefully unprepared every single game

Good thread. I get it we are playing with flood's duds . But to have the duds so unprepared week in and week out is very troubling. I hope ash can fix that too.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
they try to figure out why this team was never ready to play at the beginning of the game. Again, today, down 14-0 after 5 minutes. The same talent level that gets outplayed in the first 5-7 minutes of every game, with the exception of the big elite teams, played most of the teams even or close the rest of the way. Why? Even Howard was ready to play at the top of their game in the first quarter against us and we weren't ready to respond until the second quarter. That isn't on Flood, and I am not defending him, I am incredibly glad he is gone, but lack of preparation is squarely on the shoulders of this staff. I like this staff but I am so frustrated by the way we start games. I just don't understand it.
Be prepared to get assaulted with the "no talent" crowd.
It's not just talent or lack thereof.
Mistakes and growing pains were to be expected with a new head coach and an inexperienced staff, especially on offense.

Be prepared to get assaulted with the "no talent" crowd.
It's not just talent or lack thereof.
Mistakes and growing pains were to be expected with a new head coach and an inexperienced staff, especially on offense.

True, but I sense a lack of intensity at the start. That has nothing to do with talent. We had far more talent than Howard and they blew our doors off in the first quarter. It is baffling.

Reactions: scarletschuyler
I hope it's just a hunch and not true, but with Ash...he gives me the sense that he would rather see what the opposition does and react to it, VERSUS going out from the get go and dictating things.

He seems more comfortable in letting things just happen as they do, and then trying to figure out what to do to adapt to the active gameplan/situation.

I hope it's just a hunch and not true, but with Ash...he gives me the sense that he would rather see what the opposition does and react to it, VERSUS going out from the get go and dictating things.

He seems more comfortable in letting things just happen as they do, and then trying to figure out what to do to adapt to the active gameplan/situation.

If this is true they better change their approach. Immediately, clearly whatever their approach is it hasn't worked.

Al Golden would have won 4 maybe 5 games and be mining FL for talent. We"re fvcked for a decade with Ash
I figured it out. RUaMoose is a banner plane pilot light on work.

firealgolden3.png

fire-al-golden-banner.jpg

fire-al-golden-plane-miami-hurricanes-football.jpg

CQQxS8cUAAA1umE.0.0.jpg

expensivebanners.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT