ADVERTISEMENT

where is our Preview Wng??? LOL. i live for that!

Passe24

Junior
Gold Member
May 9, 2011
Just playing Bill. NW is a real shot at a W. Think they are still For 174 witch is huge bonus for us. You know its funny how huge the extra points u can get/prevent are everything in a close match. Grinding out wins are great. But if u win 6 reg dec and the other has 4 studs and they get techs and pins like Ohio State did we lose every time. I dont think i ever saw that many in a match witch im sure has happened im just saying. If we get opponent on there back finish him. Or at the very least work for that major.

I always look forward to Wng's previews and any inside team info he can give us.

Originally posted by Passe24:
Just playing Bill. NW is a real shot at a W. Think they are still For 174 witch is huge bonus for us. You know its funny how huge the extra points u can get/prevent are everything in a close match. Grinding out wins are great. But if u win 6 reg dec and the other has 4 studs and they get techs and pins like Ohio State did we lose every time. I dont think i ever saw that many in a match witch im sure has happened im just saying. If we get opponent on there back finish him. Or at the very least work for that major.
This also helps you big time in the tourney. It's like compound interest when you send guys like Ruth and Taylor out there for the weekend.

As for WNG, thank you again for the content you bring to the board.

Jersey Boys
You are most welcome. It is a labor of love. Met with the coaches last night for an hour or so and trust me, they get it. They know what we need to get to the next level and they are working their butts off in recruiting and training. Now they just have to get better kids.

ADVERTISEMENT