ADVERTISEMENT

which past player should each of our players watch tape on this offseason?

Goku

All American
Jul 25, 2001
Which past player should our guys watch to emulate their games?

Eugene = Rashod Kent...keep learning the low post moves from a master...just don't watch him at the FT line

Geo = Rip Hamilton...they have similar games. I hope Geo goes back to the SG position and is free to play his style more

Mathis = Dwayne Wade. Same slashing style. He needs to learn Wade's shot in lane that Wade used so well

Macconnell = Scottie Pippen. They have similar, lanky styles of game. Emulate Scottie's sweet bank shot off the glass, his defense, his inside and outside game

Harper = Carmelo Anthony...the Syracuse Orange version. Not the NBA version...don't turn into a black hole on offense.

Myles = Tim Duncan. You have similar bodies and smoothness. Why not learn from one of the best big men ever on how to play from both ends of the floor

Reactions: Doctor Worm
Eugene: Cornbread Maxwell
Montez: David Thompson
Geo/Caleb: Doug Collins
Myles: Bill Walton
Why: Why Not

Eugene = Jim Brown
Geo = Anze Kopitar
Montez = Ernie Els
McConnell=Scripps spelling bee on ESPN so he can spell his own name correctly
Harper = Barry Sanders (no brainer)
Myles Johnson = Phil Jackson (ton of $ in coaching)

Eugene = Jim Brown
Geo = Anze Kopitar
Montez = Ernie Els
McConnell=Scripps spelling bee on ESPN so he can spell his own name correctly
Harper = Barry Sanders (no brainer)
Myles Johnson = Phil Jackson (ton of $ in coaching)
I see Geo as more Amy Klobachar.

Duke: Haas .. just use your height don’t think and try to be something you’re not

That's a $ idea. You get an A-, you are dinged for spelling. Amy KlobUchar.
Geo seems like a more benevolent leader than what we've heard about Klobuchar... I guess we need him to stop being the nice guy? (Not even criticism of her, btw.)

MacConnell - Tony Carr (Recent Penn State Point Guard)

Geo Baker - Reggie Miller or Steve Alford (Moving without the ball)

Duke - Austin Johnson (Post moves / baby hook)

Which past player should our guys watch to emulate their games?

Eugene = Rashod Kent...keep learning the low post moves from a master...just don't watch him at the FT line

Geo = Rip Hamilton...they have similar games. I hope Geo goes back to the SG position and is free to play his style more

Mathis = Dwayne Wade. Same slashing style. He needs to learn Wade's shot in lane that Wade used so well

Macconnell = Scottie Pippen. They have similar, lanky styles of game. Emulate Scottie's sweet bank shot off the glass, his defense, his inside and outside game

Harper = Carmelo Anthony...the Syracuse Orange version. Not the NBA version...don't turn into a black hole on offense.

Myles = Tim Duncan. You have similar bodies and smoothness. Why not learn from one of the best big men ever on how to play from both ends of the floor
5 Hall of Famers and Rashod Kent

Myles should watch Kareem. I am a firm believer that every big man should have a hook shot in his arsenal.

MacConnell - Tony Carr (Recent Penn State Point Guard)

Geo Baker - Reggie Miller or Steve Alford (Moving without the ball)

Duke - Austin Johnson (Post moves / baby hook)

Johnson really improved over his career, lots of hard work, no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT