ADVERTISEMENT

Who else was at RU (taking classes)

I was a couple years behind that (93), but when I chose RU over Loyola and a couple more I thought...hey RU made the big dance.

Was there! In fact, occasionally ran into some of players as they knew some girls I knew, especially Brent and Keith.

Reactions: borochop
oh yeah was there. now my son os a frosh at RU. crazy
Hate to put in those terms, but yeah, now even my daughter graduated RU since then. At least my youngest is enjoying the season at RU while in NB off campus.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I graduated RU (Cook) in 1991 so I got to see the last 2 tournaments as a student. My son is starting at RU SEBS in Fall so hopefully New traditions start now that they finally broke through. Drinking champagne 🍾 tonight (well maybe a Guinness)

Was in middle school in south jersey. Had never even heard of Rutgers then.

in ‘91???

:Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana:
OIP.3m1aay_kuTk7fSlJhlZ0gQHaES

Ha, I was. I was there when we clinched the A10 regular season title at the RAC. I believe it was the same night they declared the ceasefire for the Gulf War. The RAC was nuts that night.

My senior year - RU was 50% for my four years and considering one of those was with Littlepage, that’s quite remarkable.

We went my freshman year, 1979. Sweet Sixteen. Was an alum for 83, 89, and 91

in ‘91???

:Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana:

Me. (Nuts - we must've known each other.)

That was my Sophomore year. I watched our (opening round) game from my girlfriend's parent's house in the greater Berlin, NJ-area.

Who knew it would be our last time ... until now!!!

Didn’t start RU until ‘92 but I saw every game between ‘89-‘92 because my HS job was directing traffic in the parking lots for the games

My dad was a professor there and I lived on Huntington Street. My baby sitter lived in the River Dorms. That counts right?

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
ADVERTISEMENT