ADVERTISEMENT

Who is buying new hoops season tickets? Who is adding to their hoops season tickets?

Renewing 4 (even though I have lost 1 member of family, to college)

Congrats @Greene Rice FIG! Going thru the process now with a HS Junior. I am loving the college visit process. Went to a Wsky-Nebraska football game. Duke hoops at Cameron. Already booked for Michigan-Rutgers in September. I might be having more fun than her!

2019-2020 will be my 26th year as a season-ticket holder!

:basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball:
:basketball:

First time season ticket holder last year for 2. Increasing to 3-4 tickets this year with my brother.

Living an hour away I never thought I would do basketball season tickets but the misery of the football program combined with enjoyment of the basketball program has me in for more.

I see us dancing in 1-2 years and want to have good seats locked up before there’s none left to be had.

First time season ticket holder last year for 2. Increasing to 3-4 tickets this year with my brother.

I see us dancing THIS YEAR! and want to have good seats locked up before there’s none left to be had.

FIFY! Go Knights!

Renewing my 2 in section 204. I've had season tickets since the 2002-03 season... and I'm expecting a taste of milk and honey in the next couple of years!

For what it's worth, section 204 gives a nice central look at the court and sits behind the cameras. I like that I can see the bench from the front too.

Renewing again going back to 1983, except for a few years I lived down South and the last season of the Littlepage horror show. For me, I still think the Littlepage era was worse than Shea, Ash, or Jordan. Not sure why, it just got to the point I couldn’t even stay awake during our games back then.

Upgrading from a mini plan to 2 season tickets with my father. I have my seats on hold. 202 row F

Id love to move down to the 100’s if anyone is looking for someone else to join them

Renewing my 2 in section 204. I've had season tickets since the 2002-03 season... and I'm expecting a taste of milk and honey in the next couple of years!

For what it's worth, section 204 gives a nice central look at the court and sits behind the cameras. I like that I can see the bench from the front too.

Right across from you Dave. Section 214 -2nd row behind the press box. Awesome view at exactly 1/2 court. I was a season ticket holder for 16 years in section 105 and I gave them up after the Bannon fiasco. The first year Pike was hired I took a shot for season tickets and I’m very happy I did.

Reactions: RUDave_01
2019-2020 will be my 26th year as a season-ticket holder!

:basketball:

Had for ten or so years had to give up two years ago but trying to figure out getting back to the RAC

Id love to move down to the 100’s if anyone is looking for someone else to join them

I sat in the one hundreds for womans ball one season I was a bit uncomfortable Knees were in back of seat in front of me. Loved the two hundreds great view and comfortable

I sat in the one hundreds for womans ball one season I was a bit uncomfortable Knees were in back of seat in front of me. Loved the two hundreds great view and comfortable
Yeah, but it’s a different game watching up close. You see just how much banging goes on each possession and how difficult it is to get open. I don’t see half of that stuff from 203 and the seats aren’t terrible. I’m 3 rows above the radio booth. But if you can get into the 100s, those are the seats you want. Occasionally I get seats from a friend in row 2 and I wish I could stay there all season.

Yeah, but it’s a different game watching up close. You see just how much banging goes on each possession and how difficult it is to get open. I don’t see half of that stuff from 203 and the seats aren’t terrible. I’m 3 rows above the radio booth. But if you can get into the 100s, those are the seats you want. Occasionally I get seats from a friend in row 2 and I wish I could stay there all season.
i have seasons in the 200's but I usually wind up buying tix in the 100's on stubhub every game. Being up close just really makes you appreciate the game and you get to hear everyone communicate, it's great stuff.

i have seasons in the 200's but I usually wind up buying tix in the 100's on stubhub every game. Being up close just really makes you appreciate the game and you get to hear everyone communicate, it's great stuff.
Agreed. It’s just different experience watching that close especially watching the Big 10 competition. You just see how guys can be great shooters in high school because the shots are wide open. The screens these guys set and then the catch and release happens so quickly. Eventually I will probably upgrade. I do like my section though. It’s nice to be around the same people you see year after year. Good group.

I’m thinking of getting season tickets, but I live 4 hours away. I’ve been getting mini plans for weekend games the last two seasons. I’d like to lock up better 200s seats and go to more games. Anyone want to consider buying up my weekday games before I likely list them on Stubhub? Might miss out on some good games, but I’ll sell them for close to list price.

I've had the opportunity to move to the 100-level for years, but I continue to remain in my seats in the second row in section 204 (center court). The 100-level seats are pure hell for a big guy like me... too narrow and my knees jam into the seat in front of me. Worrying about getting leg cramps every game isn't for me.

On the other hand, my 204 seats are comfortable and provide a clear view of the entire court. Pure perfection!

Last edited:
Reactions: MOBFreehold
I've had the opportunity to move to the 100-level for years, but I continue to remain in my seats in the second row in section 204 (center court). The 100-level seats are pure hell for a big guy like me... too narrow and my knees jam into the seat in front of me. Worrying about getting leg cramps every game isn't for me.

On the other hand, my 204 seats are comfortable and provide a clear view of the entire court. Pure perfection!

Agreed I was five rows up behind our bench on 200 level Loved the seats

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Will have my seats at the RAC for the 43rd straight season...including my 26th season in section 105 row B (previously was in 215 for the first 17 years)
I have sat in the first row of Section 215 for over 20 years .Great location and don't have to climb many steps to seat.I have sat in section 104 at times and while its a great location knee space is a problem.

Renewing my 2. Last year I went from one to 2. The 2nd ticket is in my name but my son pays for it so its really his ticket. Also sit next to 2 buddies so together we have 4 seats in low section 202.
Weeknight games are difficult if coming from my office in Fairfield but I can usually arrange to be closer. My son works in Bridgewater so its an easy trip for him.
Have had this season ticket since 2014/15 but had 2 previous stints as a season ticket holder.

Renewing my 4 best seats in the house in Section 103, Row C and D just off center court. I have been here 10 years after being in 214 for 21 years. Clearly a night and day experience as up close you can really appreciate the size, length of the players and the amount of banging that goes on every play. My freshman year we went to the Final Four and my senior year we almost joined Magic and Larry in a second Final Four but got upset by St. John’s in Greensboro. We would have killed Penn and would not have lost to Magic by 45 like Penn did. I thought we would always go to the dance. Now 28 years later , I cannot believe we haven’t been to the dance but I am really hoping I watch our NCAA team up close this year. Believe in Pike.

Not buying season tickets but will buy courtside seats for a few games again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT