ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to witness history? CVS1K

RUClassof67

All American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
OK RU Women’s Basketball Fans - here’s your chance to witness history as CVS goes for career win #1000.

I have about 25 tickets available for the Tuesday 11/13 game against Central Connecticut State which can be the 1000th win for Coach Stringer and I want to give them away! . There’s only 1 catch. You must promise to attend the game on 11/13.

Send me an email at jvbroggi@aol.com and let me know the best way to get these tickets to you. I can mail them or I’ll be at Friday’s game and you can pick them up in person. Let me know. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED and when they’re gone that’s it. Bring a friend or two. This team is fun to watch. Let’s pack the RAC!

Reactions: TRU2RU
Thats great! I just emailed you.
Got your email. You’ve got the tickets you requested. See you Friday. I’ll text you when I arrive.

Who else wants tickets? still some left.

Last edited:
Great, thank you very much! If they sold beer at the RAC I would buy you one, maybe a hot dog?

Great, thank you very much! If they sold beer at the RAC I would buy you one, maybe a hot dog?
Thanks! I’m good. But that’s a nice offer. A filled RAC is what I’d like.

Anyone else?? Still a few left.

Enjoy folks. Will be watching on TV (watch the 1st game as well).

Truly disappointing, but Mrs.' health concerns and my unwillingness to fly (and corresponding lack of wings) prevent us from joining you.

OK RU Women’s Basketball Fans - here’s your chance to witness history as CVS goes for career win #1000.

I have about 25 tickets available for the Tuesday 11/13 game against Central Connecticut State which can be the 1000th win for Coach Stringer and I want to give them away! . There’s only 1 catch. You must promise to attend the game on 11/13.

Send me an email at jvbroggi@aol.com and let me know the best way to get these tickets to you. I can mail them or I’ll be at Friday’s game and you can pick them up in person. Let me know. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED and when they’re gone that’s it. Bring a friend or two. This team is fun to watch. Let’s pack the RAC!

67, if you run out, I might have a pair. I don’t have them yet, but I plan to pick them up at tomorrow’s game.

67, if you run out, I might have a pair. I don’t have them yet, but I plan to pick them up at tomorrow’s game.
Thanks Diana - lots of responses. I have a few left. Would have to leave them at Will Call for anyone interested. I’ll be at today’s game also. Happy to see the interest!

Rutgers Athletics has a lot of stuff planned and there will be a lot of familiar faces in the crowd.

Reactions: dmd78
Thanks to everyone who responded. Everyone who heard back from me will or already should have received tickets. I’m all out right now. Was able to add 90 attendees to the CVS1K event. There are still tickets available through the Rutgers Ticket Office.

Wait till everyone sees the cake that the Cake Boss has made for the big win #1,000

Thanks to everyone who responded. Everyone who heard back from me will or already should have received tickets. I’m all out right now. Was able to add 90 attendees to the CVS1K event. There are still tickets available through the Rutgers Ticket Office.

Great job, 67! I missed the first game but was there today. I saw you from across the RAC. . I Absolutely love the commemorative video that they showed at the end of the game.

Reactions: RUClassof67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT