ADVERTISEMENT

Why does ScarletKnights.com have the 2015 Football schedule instead of 2016?

Upstream

Hall of Famer
Jul 31, 2001
without a paddle
I went to ScarletKnights.com and on the football schedule page there is an option to download the football schedule as an .ics file that you can automatically add to your electronic calendar. Unfortunately the file you download has the 2015 games, not the 2016 games. Is it really that hard to keep the website current on an annual basis?

in edit: this problem has been fixed. Thanks <whoever>

Last edited:
Hopefully,people will be getting the 2016 Rutgers Football posters at Fan Appreciation Day on August 21 and not something that includes games with Richmond,Colgate,Maine,Syracuse,etc.

Not sure what you're going to, but this is the link I use and it has the 2016 schedule:

http://www.scarletknights.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/rutu-m-footbl-sched.html

Right. So go to that page. Right above the schedule, there is a link that says "Download Rutgers Football Schedule To Your Calendar". If you click that link to download the schedule, it downloads last year's schedule, not this year's schedule.

I know it is not that big of a deal, and I can just add 12 games manually to my calendar. But it is annoying, especially since it is part of an ongoing pattern of the athletic department just being very sloppy with details.

Reactions: Local Shill
Okay, since I only go to that page to look at the schedule it works for me. For the download, not surprised, as they only seem to do surface work with that website.

I just tried downloading the schedule for my outlook calendar and it was the 2016 schedule which is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT