ADVERTISEMENT

Why I think the timing of the Harper Commitment is Important

I know they have 13 right now, but technically they have the ability to add one more to the fall signing period and believe they will target a big unless they add one for this year that isn't Doucore. So recruiting isn't done yet but getting close!

I know they have 13 right now, but technically they have the ability to add one more to the fall signing period and believe they will target a big unless they add one for this year that isn't Doucore. So recruiting isn't done yet but getting close!

Even if they added Doucoure or a grad transfer, they'd only have 3 open scholarships if only Williams, Freeman and Sa (and possible grad transfer) graduate. I'm sure another scholarship or two will up, but it's not the best to speculate that way too deeply in an article like this. If they add a 4 year or JUCO to the roster, they'd only have 3 ships open.

I'm just saying they technically have the ability to sign one more in the nov signing period bc doorson would be a 5th year so recruiting isn't done yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT