ADVERTISEMENT

Why We May Win Saturday

albanyknight

Heisman Winner
Feb 4, 2004
Bethlehem, New York
Preparation for the other team is enormous regardless of how much better your personnel is. Washington has no film to watch to prepare against us. Yes, they can watch Ohio State defensive schemes and Houston offense tape but that isn't close to being the same.

I have a feeling we may sneak up on the Huskies. Especially if they are over-confident. I also like the fact that there is a slight possibility of rain.

If nothing else, this Saturday is going to be interesting.

Preparation for the other team is enormous regardless of how much better your personnel is. Washington has no film to watch to prepare against us. Yes, they can watch Ohio State defensive schemes and Houston offense tape but that isn't close to being the same.

I have a feeling we may sneak up on the Huskies. Especially if they are over-confident. I also like the fact that there is a slight possibility of rain.

If nothing else, this Saturday is going to be interesting.

Current weather outlook calls for showers Weds-Thurs- Fri with mixed clouds and sun (showers less likely) on the weekend. Rain not likely to be a factor --

What difference would rain make? Washington should be pretty used to playing in the rain in Seattle I would think.

ADVERTISEMENT