ADVERTISEMENT

Will college basketball start on time? NCAA reportedly considering 4 dates for coronavirus return

Should be interesting to see the plans for playing basketball. It's hard for me to understand why the B1G would postpone football until after the new year (at the very earliest), yet, it's ok to play basketball sometime in November or December.

I don't understand enough as to why college football is not in the NCAA's purview to determine playing plans (determined by each Conference), however, basketball plans may be up to the NCAA.

Maybe less players and less contact. Covid 19 also seems to have worse effects on bigger people. I'd be concerned about the big uglies.

Should be interesting to see the plans for playing basketball. It's hard for me to understand why the B1G would postpone football until after the new year (at the very earliest), yet, it's ok to play basketball sometime in November or December.

I don't understand enough as to why college football is not in the NCAA's purview to determine playing plans (determined by each Conference), however, basketball plans may be up to the NCAA.

Well since the NCAA is furloughing all their employees for 4-8 weeks the chances of hearing anything definitive shortly don't look very good at the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT