ADVERTISEMENT

Will people be able to use the yellow and blue lots?

This is why, after West Virginia in the snow, we opted to move out of blue. We're very happy in black.

Agree. Have had the opportunity to move up the past few years, but have kept black for mostly this reason, not being on wet grass. As an added bonus the walk from black to the stadium is almost exactly the right amount of time to finish one road beer .

Reactions: Jimpeg
Going back to the ‘60s I don’t ever remember a game when the grass lots were closed or unusable. We’ll be in yellow.

here we go with the panic attacks --watch walking into the RAC tonight you may slip on a puddle that RU hasn't wet vac'ed

Of course typical response from you. Do you realize what kind of cluster**** this will be if those lots can't be used? The gridlock getting into paved lots. They better have a pro active plan.

Agree. Have had the opportunity to move up the past few years, but have kept black for mostly this reason, not being on wet grass. As an added bonus the walk from black to the stadium is almost exactly the right amount of time to finish one road beer .
Holy $#%&. That's the exact reason we picked black. Guests ask how far the walk is...our response is always the same...one beer.

Of course typical response from you. Do you realize what kind of cluster**** this will be if those lots can't be used? The gridlock getting into paved lots. They better have a pro active plan.
The grass lots have been open in the past when snow covered. What makes tomorrow different?

--here you go again---"Do you realize what kind of cluster****" if the sun doesn't come out tomorrow--you are just complainers who crave for panic and crave for RU disasters-must hope for auto wrecks to watch

I just called the ticket office and they said the Blue and Yellow will be open to park. Of course, things can change but that is the latest.

Reactions: phs73rc77gsm83
The grass lots have been open in the past when snow covered. What makes tomorrow different?

really...like 5 inches after we have had weeks of rains..have you seen the puddles in the lots the past few weeks.....the WVU game was sparsely attended as snow was just falling..way different

--here you go again---"Do you realize what kind of cluster****" if the sun doesn't come out tomorrow--you are just complainers who crave for panic and crave for RU disasters-must hope for auto wrecks to watch

you truly are an ***...more like we want to be proactive. I was with the former first lady of Rutgers when she slipped and hurt her ankle about 7 years ago when the front of the RAC wasnt salted

Got a call from the ticket office, all blue lot RV passes are going to be directed to park in the paved lot on the north side of Yurcak field. Didn't get to pick up the call so not sure about cars in the blue lot or other lots.

How much it would cost or how much it should cost if you subtract all the cronies, supervisors and inflated expenses?

Given the fact that both areas would have to be completely regraded, drainage would have to be installed and I'm pretty sure it's a code requirement that all paved parking lots have to be lighted even if they're only used 7 times a year... you're looking at a $10 million project.

If they close yellow and blue lots, they should let those pass holders park in the golf course lot until it is full and have buses take people to the stadium or to the circle between the lots.

I would be willing to sell you blue or yellow lotters a purple pass for 1 million dollars, said with a Dr Evil voice.

Got a call from the ticket office, all blue lot RV passes are going to be directed to park in the paved lot on the north side of Yurcak field. Didn't get to pick up the call so not sure about cars in the blue lot or other lots.

Makes sense.
I imagine "the Gully" would be a mess to park your RV in.

Reactions: MoobyCow
Rutgers Football Parking Update

Following yesterday's snow storm, Rutgers Athletics is currently evaluating all grass lots used on football game day. A determination on the status of these lots will be made later today. Please check the Gameday App, ScarletKnights.com and Rutgers' social media platforms for future updates.

Follow Rutgers Athletics on Facebook and Twitter (@RUAthletics) for all of the latest news and updates. For specific updates regarding football, follow the program on Twitter (@RFootball). For additional updates, please download the Gameday App.

https://scarletknights.com/news/2018/11/16/rutgers-football-parking-update.aspx?path=football

Not as much as you think....you cant pit a price on gameday experience

See my above post. If you don't think it's a multi-million dollar job then you're missing a lot of scope.

And yes, you can put a price on gameday experience, actually.

Reactions: RUsSKii
Rutgers Football Parking Update

Following yesterday's snow storm, Rutgers Athletics is currently evaluating all grass lots used on football game day. A determination on the status of these lots will be made later today. Please check the Gameday App, ScarletKnights.com and Rutgers' social media platforms for future updates.

Follow Rutgers Athletics on Facebook and Twitter (@RUAthletics) for all of the latest news and updates. For specific updates regarding football, follow the program on Twitter (@RFootball). For additional updates, please download the Gameday App.

https://scarletknights.com/news/2018/11/16/rutgers-football-parking-update.aspx?path=football

IF they are not going to allow parking at all on the grass lots, there is going to be chaos and
problems all over the place....couple that with the fact that it is getting late, and many will not know.....

IF they are not going to allow parking at all on the grass lots, there is going to be chaos and
problems all over the place....couple that with the fact that it is getting late, and many will not know.....

“ and many will not go” fify.

See my above post. If you don't think it's a multi-million dollar job then you're missing a lot of scope.

And yes, you can put a price on gameday experience, actually.
Last time i checked Rutgers has committed like $7 billion worth of construction over the next 7 or 8 yrs forget the timeframe do you really think a few million is going to break the bank. And your WRONG

I can’t imagine anyone being crazy enough to enter one of the grass lots with no All Wheel drive
Well I did that in August 1969 but that’s another story (actually my friend down the street went but my parents shut it down for me)

Last time i checked Rutgers has committed like $7 billion worth of construction over the next 7 or 8 yrs forget the timeframe do you really think a few million is going to break the bank. And your WRONG

Hi.

Cool your jets, you're starting to look stupid.

There's no shortage of people willing to pay to park in the premium lots. This is why "priority points" exist. If there's no actual problem, why spend millions of dollars on a solution?

Also, it's "you're" - and you neglected to mention what it is you think I'm wrong about.

really...like 5 inches after we have had weeks of rains..have you seen the puddles in the lots the past few weeks.....the WVU game was sparsely attended as snow was just falling..way different

I remember parking in the Yellow Lot before the WVU game and the Parking Lot Attendants were squeezing the cars in making sure the standard tight space between rows. I said are are you frick’n serious ? LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT