ADVERTISEMENT

Will PSU win the B1G ?

wolve1972

Freshman
Sep 3, 2018
OK, first hear me out.

First, I think we're in for an upset this weekend in Ann Arbor. All of the attention seems to be on OSU and Michigan and if you look at the PSU roster, it's every bit as loaded as Michigan's. I think PSU will really run the ball well against Michigan. PSU 28 - Michigan 24.

OK, now to OSU. Yes, I realize that they're now the NC favorite out of Vegas but here's the main issue many aren't taking into account - THEY'RE PLAYING AT PSU and if you look at the history of their recent series, PSU has given OSU fits at Beaver Stadium. PSU 35 - OSU 31

Probably not the most popular pick, but you heard it here first, PSU wins the B1G and goes on to the Playoffs.

Hard to say. I don’t any of these schools have played that great a team yet. It will be one of those 3 for sure.

Hope it works out for you, but I believe Michigan and Ohio State are Better.

The only team capable of taking down OSU is Bama. OSU is the best of the Big Ten, while Penn State and Michigan are closer to one another.

I think Michigan is a better team and would be surprised by an upset in AA.

Hope it works out for you, but I believe Michigan and Ohio State are Better.

The only team capable of taking down OSU is Bama. OSU is the best of the Big Ten, while Penn State and Michigan are closer to one another.
UGA is better than Bama & can handle all of them

OK, first hear me out.

First, I think we're in for an upset this weekend in Ann Arbor. All of the attention seems to be on OSU and Michigan and if you look at the PSU roster, it's every bit as loaded as Michigan's. I think PSU will really run the ball well against Michigan. PSU 28 - Michigan 24.

OK, now to OSU. Yes, I realize that they're now the NC favorite out of Vegas but here's the main issue many aren't taking into account - THEY'RE PLAYING AT PSU and if you look at the history of their recent series, PSU has given OSU fits at Beaver Stadium. PSU 35 - OSU 31

Probably not the most popular pick, but you heard it here first, PSU wins the B1G and goes on to the Playoffs.
I still think OSU wins the B10. Their defense looks somewhat better and they don't seem as soft this year. PSU has a better chance at Michigan but still think Michigan will win. It depends on the run game. If the run game is effective they have a shot but if not, I don't think Clifford can carry them. I do think McCarthy has a better chance of carrying Michigan if Corum is contained as opposed to Clifford and PSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuckeyeAlumnus
I still think OSU wins the B10. Their defense looks somewhat better and they don't seem as soft this year. PSU has a better chance at Michigan but still think Michigan will win. It depends on the run game. If the run game is effective they have a shot but if not, I don't think Clifford can carry them. I do think McNamara has a better chance of carrying Michigan if Corum is contained as opposed to Clifford and PSU.
CORUM? CONTAINED? YOU WOULD HAVE TO WELD HIM INTO A SUBMARINE.

Very seldom one makes a long term board prediction that comes true or even gets succeeded . Those rare few go into board lore like Plum street and “Ash will get us smashed “ and get the board cred no one can ever take away ….and then there are many posts and threads like this.

Very seldom one makes a long term board prediction that comes true or even gets succeeded . Those rare few go into board lore like Plum street and “Ash will get us smashed “ and get the board cred no one can ever take away ….and then there are many posts and threads like this.
selffive-neil-patrick-harris.gif

i-was-so-proud-of-myself-bobby-deol.gif

jim-halpert-awkward.gif

OK, first hear me out.

Jinx remains undefeated. Thank you. Please predict Rutgers losses for the remainder of the season.

Ray Liotta Goodfellas GIF

Ignore the haters, Plum, they're just jealous. You're the king!

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT