ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Scott - Brick - 160 lb

Seeded 2nd at Region 5 last year, didn't make it to States as he took 4th in Regions. Off to a good start this year, lets hope he comes in and works hard and hope for the best. Can't imagine he had any other B1G offers, and can't imagine it is costing RU anything to have him in the room.

With only 9.9 scholarships to go around I would think a kid would have to be nationally ranked or close to it to get a wrestling schollie now at RU or any Big 10 school. Walk ons I guess are always a possiblilty.

Originally posted by Abro1975:
With only 9.9 scholarships to go around I would think a kid would have to be nationally ranked or close to it to get a wrestling schollie now at RU or any Big 10 school. Walk ons I guess are always a possiblilty.
Correct, there is NO way he is getting any $ for wrestling. He is a practice room wrestler.

Originally posted by ScarletGrapfan:

Originally posted by Abro1975:
Correct, there is NO way he is getting any $ for wrestling. He is a practice room wrestler.
Well then he should REALLY be commended and welcomed !

ADVERTISEMENT