ADVERTISEMENT

Win or lose - something is very very wrong

I’m sorry but any coach from Izzo down to the MEAC would at some point here put in Luke Nathan/Nick Brooks & Co at some point. That Pike has never emptied the bench is just allowing these guys to think this is acceptable. Just coaching 101 ... unthinkable

This team forgot how to shoot and how to play defense. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Pike seems to have no clue.

We cant shoot
We’re not a smart team with ball
No one does dirty work like what Kwasi did.
Everyone in the game has to get their shots no matter how ill advised.

Last edited:
Reactions: GORU2014
Watching these highlights is depressing. #11 Rutgers up 16 points !! On the road at #23. 6-0 cruising to 7-0. Bench jumping all around with towels flying. Now this. What the heck guys !!!!

we went from outtoughing Illinois and Purdue to be punked by a terrible Penn State but we have lost multiple game by large double digit margins already

If you were forecasting a snowstorm ...this team is a bust ...an epic bust
We're not as good as #11, but I know we're not as bad as this. Something is just wrong and I don't know what it is and I don't know if they can fix it. Such a shame. Typical Lucy pulling the ball away from us again - just when you start to think we might have a program nearing the upper 1/3 of the B1G, everything comes crashing down. Everything. It's just so goddamned sad, especially for fans who have suffered so long and thought maybe the curse on this program had finally been exorcised. Nope.

Nothing is wrong, they are just not good. They played 10,000 feet above their heads early on, now back down to earth.

Nothing is wrong, they are just not good. They played 10,000 feet above their heads early on, now back down to earth.

bs,

They've been good for over a year. They just have started to play like crap for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT