ADVERTISEMENT

Winslow Hires Former State Penn QB

From a player stand point, this clown is the reason State Penn did not suck for nearly as long as they deserved too. Never wish anyone ill, but I can't wish him good luck.

He started his career strongly with O'Brien and was important keeping a recruiting class together during a bad period for PSU. But he didn't develop and regressed under Franklin.

Reactions: miket007 and GSGS
How in the world did he end up coaching at a high school in Sicklerville. What ties does he have to south jersey

How in the world did he end up coaching at a high school in Sicklerville. What ties does he have to south jersey

No idea but I remember reading this article last year as he was training for baseball in South Jersey with the Rutgers-Camden baseball coach.

Winslow is gonna lead NJ in sacks next year hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSGS and TM94goRU
Maybe the perfect NY HS assignment for him would have been Hackensack. (Apologies to a certain Doug if he reads this!)

Reactions: Section124
Not a hackenberg fan . It should be noted that most of the penn state team was laughing and mocking nova at the end of the 2014 game . Hackenberg was not

Montclair is scheduled to scrimmage Winslow. My nephew transferred from Delsea to Winslow which is cool because my son and his cousin get to play against each other for first time ever. We'll see what Hackenberg can looks like as a coach.

Speaking of Rutgers-Camden baseball, anyone know if pitcher Jeff Singer is slated to begin the season at AAA Lehigh Valley ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT