Winter Billing Plan On Hold

Discussion in 'Men's Basketball' started by RU4Real, Jul 23, 2020.

1. RU4Real

RU4Real Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

"Semi" OT because it's a mostly a basketball thing, but RU just announced that they are suspending winter sports scheduled payments on 8/15, 9/15 and 10/15. Full text below:

Pausing Your Winter Sports Bill Plan
    [​IMG]
    Due to recent announcements regarding capacity at SHI Stadium, Rutgers Athletics will pause all upcoming charges originally scheduled for 8/14, 9/15, and 10/15 for winter sports season ticket packages. We continue to monitor the guidance provided by state government and public health officials on the status of large gatherings.

Scheduled bill plan installments will not be charged to your card until we have an update on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process. We will keep you updated regarding any status changes on the season and potential impacts to your ticket packages. If you have any questions during this time, please call 866-445-GORU (4678) to speak to your representative.

Go RU!

2. koleszar

koleszar Heisman Winner
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

I already paid in full. But yet another step towards no winter sports.

jerzey devil likes this.
  3. jerzey devil

jerzey devil All American
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

My one saving grace is that i've earned a ton of OT the past few months...Rolling over to 2021-22 wont kill me