ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky-RU game thread

I do like BTNs coverage of this event. They do make it look like a true event. Rather it be at home but that said go RU.

Thats a good thing. Id say 75% wisconsin 25% RU fans
Who are you Superman being able to see the different shade of red they're wearing?:confused: Because all I see is red. I guess those 11 bus loads of students wearing a slightly different shade of red haven't arrived yet, Superman.

Last edited:
Perhaps our area of greatest improvement this year is how we execute on the fast break. While we don't always score, we score far more than we did under Eddie.

I do like BTNs coverage of this event. They do make it look like a true event. Rather it be at home but that said go RU.
I agree, BUT if we play in this again and give up an away game to do it, the trade-off is fine. Then if we are better in the future than this season, it could help us with getting on or inside a tournament bubble by winning amother B1G game..

Happ is ridiculous. Mike also has to know that there is 2 seconds on the shot clock. He was open off that screen in a position to shoot.

Reactions: Scangg
Can't believe we're winning with 9 TOs and 6 fouls vs. 3 for WI. Good defense and rebounding (and them not shooting lights out).

ADVERTISEMENT