ADVERTISEMENT

With football players in quarantine, Vanderbilt considers using a women’s soccer player at kicker

Hahaha dudeeeee if im an SEC football player and were getting our teeth kicked in and a girl essentially from the make a wish foundation comes in at half and tells us we need to start cheering im OUT. Like dead ass im handing in my jersey and walking from nashville to jersey and maybe stopping at the GW bridge

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is real, she probably got the head coach fired ... which is awesome. It's the SEC football equivalent of "Get Woke, Go Broke." LMAO

I'm sure the men in the locker room LOVED being lectured by Karen, the Publicity Stunt, during halftime down 21-0.

I'm sure Vandy's now ex coach can spend his SJW credits on his mortgage instead of money.

• Haha
Reactions: sunsetregret
So If someone thinks it was a meaningless a gesture they are fragile?

Id suggest insulting people from behind a keyboard is fragile.
I’m happy for her. No issue with it. But the need to jump into a message board to say others who didn’t like it and say your somehow a real man is pathetic and shows a huge lack of integrity. My first assumption would be a very small penis. And no. You can’t meassure it hard. One inch is one inch
I think I showed how fragile you are. I never specifically insulted anyone but I can tell you were offended.

My wife has no complaints about my equipment.

The espn chyron of changing the game is an eye roll. Good for her but no its not changing the game and has been done before
Seriously. Nice PR for them but it changes NOTHING about college football. When covidiocy runs its course and people stop being afraid of sneezes, you won’t ever see another woman in CFB (P5 or G5 type).

Hahaha dudeeeee if im an SEC football player and were getting our teeth kicked in and a girl essentially from the make a wish foundation comes in at half and tells us we need to start cheering im OUT. Like dead ass im handing in my jersey and walking from nashville to jersey and maybe stopping at the GW bridge
You are hilariously predictable. The macho man in the room ... at least in your own mind.

Congratulations to Ms. Fuller but my question is "So what?'
This was a stunt and that's all it was. No great leap forward for women in sports.

Besides there was a woman who has already played pro football.
Back in the late 60s, early 70s there was a football minor league called the Atlantic Coast Football League and had a team in Elizabeth called the Jersey Tigers whose QB was Ed Chlebek who later went on to be the head coach at BC. One of the teams in the southern division, either Roanoke or Orlando, had a husband and wife kicking team. She was the holder and actually played in a couple games. I think her pay was like $20 a game.
What she did resulted in nothing and the same as this joke.
That being said if a female is good enough to play, let her play. The coaches had her pooch the kick so there would be no return. If they let her kick and she boomed it into the end zone, more power to her and I would have more respect for the whole thing. Vandy probably has 30 guys on their roster who could have done the same thing that she did.

Reactions: RUBOB72
You are hilariously predictable. The macho man in the room ... at least in your own mind.
Iol. As someone said earlier, invite me over to your family holiday party and ill give a speech before we break bread at dinner telling you all how weak you are. Shit was a clown show, plain and simple

Iol. As someone said earlier, invite me over to your family holiday party and ill give a speech before we break bread at dinner telling you all how weak you are. Shit was a clown show, plain and simple
Did it really even happen?

Reactions: Greg2020
My take away from this thread is that there are quite a few posters who appear to be intimidated by women.

Well I am not intimidated by women. But like others just sick of the forced nonsense. If Carly Loyd was out there I'd be jumping up and down cheering. Any woman that can compete at that level deserves the opportunity. But this one was a joke.

Did you see the tape of the kicking warmups for extra points? The kicks were from the 2yard snap spot. Not even 7 yards back at the 9/10 yard line. Then that kickoff that anyone on the team could have made...while running backwards away from the play. That's insulting to the game. It was a stunt.

With virtually no practice they had her do a pooch kick to open the second half (Vandy’s first kicking action of the day). Could have been a little higher but overall a great kick right where it needed to go. Great day for the sport. And a lot of triggered, insecure manly men have been ousted in this thread lol. Some people are always miserable. Great day for Sarah and her family, her parents were in the stadium they are surely super proud. Happy for them
You think that she was actually doing a “pooch” kick? I guarantee she was at her max distance on that. People are so determined to make it about gender and sex. Seriously , if she does kick for them in their remaining games picture a return guy with blockers out in front... you don’t think those players aren’t going to steam roll her? Heck if it were a 200 in man they would want to take him out. Women can play and compete in both life and sports, but at the D 1 level ( football ) in today’s world , I don’t think so . I have a 4 1/2 year old granddaughter who has swum since she was 8 months old... has taken gymnastics since 3... dance/ ballet since 2... horseback / equestrian riding since June and will formally compete in spring competition in her age groups...She also signed up back in March for Little League BB in Long Island... wants to take Taekwondo but the virus stopped that. She has already been evaluated academically by the school system as gifted. She gets the brains from her parents . I’m all for women and success , same as their male counterparts , but at Vanderbilt it’s being done to take the light off their dreadful coach and year they are having.

My take away from this thread is that there are quite a few posters who appear to be intimidated by women.
I don’t see that at all... what I see are those who can’t mentally address the fact it is a game of complete physicality and the majority of WOMEN would agree... this crap of EQUAL .. has it’s place but, not on the football field above age 12... all the supposed highly educated who support this nonsense are the real problem . There are many educated people (with daughters ) on this forum , who see why it’s not a good idea . Bigger, faster, stronger , more athletic boys and men get injured playing higher level football .It is a sport which should not be taken lightly.

Exactly, and yet you and others are making a case study by being negatively obsessed with a woman kicker. It's ok for you to admit you're intimidated by women snowflake.

Neat. One thread mocking a SJW publicity stunt that resulted in one 15 yard kickoff, the players getting lectured at halftime by someone who has never played the sport before, the coach getting fired, and the university being endlessly mocked is now a "negative obsession." Good to know.

Maybe next week they can have a softball player come in to fumble a handoff and then flip over a table in the locker room.

Reactions: RUBOB72
yet you PROUDLY voted for the guy who dodged the draft because of fake bone spurs yet said "I know the military better than the generals do." Explain your hypocrisy .

yet you PROUDLY voted for the guy who dodged the draft because of fake bone spurs yet said "I know the military better than the generals do." Explain your hypocrisy .

What hypocrisy? I think you're a little over excited and letting your feelings get the best of you.

Did I just see that our Grrrl Power Hero just got the SEC special teams player of the week for a 20 yard ground ball kickoff?

LOLOL.

Now can we all agree it was pure silly Virtue Signalling?

Neat. One thread mocking a SJW publicity stunt that resulted in one 15 yard kickoff, the players getting lectured at halftime by someone who has never played the sport before, the coach getting fired, and the university being endlessly mocked is now a "negative obsession." Good to know.

Maybe next week they can have a softball player come in to fumble a handoff and then flip over a table in the locker room.

Sounds like SEC Offensive player of the Week material right there. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Since it was Military appreciation week or something like that they could have gotten a former student vet and scored some real points...
Former FEMALE student Vet. Try to keep up. LOL

Who is better? Fuller or Lloyd?
Lloyd. She can actually make long distance field goals. Fuller was nothing more than a publicity stunt who had trouble making the kick from the 2yd. line in warmups. Who kicks from the two yd. line anyway it's not even extra point distance?

Former FEMALE student Vet. Try to keep up. LOL
I can't without being mis-interpreted and accused of going over the line. I already had to self moderate my initial reply for those that wouldn't understand or appreciate my adoration and support for disabled heroes.

Sarah Fuller would kick your butt.

LOL. You people always going for the threat of force. L O L

See that's the thing you're so brainwashed with this GRRRL power SJW crap you think a woman can do everything physically a man can do. It's a pretty good indication of your ability to reason.

Last edited:
It's true she got SEC Special teams player of the week over a kid who ran back a punt return for touchdown from Florida.

Well of course. And Greg2020 will tell you that makes perfect sense and then try to insult you.

What hypocrisy? I think you're a little over excited and letting your feelings get the best of you.

Says the epic doofus who's absolutely polluted this thread with a trail of rapid-fire trigger posts.

The only intelligent thing you brought to this thread was your wife. Ask her to leave you napping next time.

Reactions: Greg2020
All the arguing about this is kind of silly. In few weeks this episode will be the answer to some obscure trivia question and 99% won't know this young ladies name.
The whole episode was a farce, not some groundbreaking and barrier shattering event that will lead to some type of social change and the opening of doors for women. She's no Kim Ng.
Kind of silly that a bunch of adults here are getting all worked up over nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT