ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA 2021 Season, and how Erica Wheeler, Betnijah Laney, Epiphanny Prince, Kahleah Copper, and Arella Guirantes are doing.

Exciting game! Looked to me like Chicago was a bit tired in OT. They got outscrapped down the stretch.

The calls were definitely in favor of Phoenix tonight. I thought the 4-pt play in OT by Taurasi was an illegal screen foul on Griner who, while moving, pushed Kahleah into Taurasi. The stretch of like 4 fouls on the Sky in a span of about 15 seconds was ridiculous. Also, ....the possession review that Lobo said should go to Phoenix although it was off of Turner, because she may have been fouled. I didn't see a foul. Sloot. I think it was , got a hand on the ball but Turner was last to touch it.

And how long are they gonna allow Sophie Cunningham to take swings at players anytime she is pressed. Just keep an eye on that. If you defend closely, she just looks like she throws that arm out with intention to hit her opponent.

These things can easily be overlooked, but they do affect the momentum .

Reactions: eso1989
Game on ESPN2 @ 9pm. Think Kahleah is ready? We know she is, but she is a marked women these days.

Kudos to Carolyn Peck for saying Taurasi should have been suspended for this game. You know Birdie, and Lobo wouldn't say it.

KAHLEAH COPPER 20 1st half points in 15 minutes. Chicago up 46-24. Even went up 1-1 against Griner and laid it in.

Reactions: ea_1
Other than Kia's shooting (bad case of the basketball yips, I guess), this game makes me HAPPY.

ADVERTISEMENT