ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Lax

They've had a bit of a rocky season thus far but that was a massive win. Not sure if they can rally to the NCAA Tourney at this point but maybe this win will spark something.

Reactions: rutgersron
Big win for the ladies last night--12-7 over no 6 Stony Brook. Congrats ladies!
Big win but 0-5 in conference and very likely a losing record that is a terrible step backwards and as I stated our recruiting has not been very good at all and that is going to be a problem going forward as where in soccer we are established and have the recruiting pipeline but in lacrosse the girls still want to go to the UNC"s and the Northwesterns and coach has to reverse that thinking very hard; Look we couldn't even get Pikell's daughter to play lacrosse at Rutgers so that really says something

Big win but 0-5 in conference and very likely a losing record that is a terrible step backwards and as I stated our recruiting has not been very good at all and that is going to be a problem going forward as where in soccer we are established and have the recruiting pipeline but in lacrosse the girls still want to go to the UNC"s and the Northwesterns and coach has to reverse that thinking very hard; Look we couldn't even get Pikell's daughter to play lacrosse at Rutgers so that really says something
You know you can use periods in your posts, right? It'd make things a bit more organized and easier to read.

Last edited:
After years of being terrible think you should give this coach a chance.

She’s a great coach. She made the tourney last year. Is this not her third year?
Her 4th year and her first doesn’t really count because that was Covid but like I’ve said if we are going to continue the improvement she really has to step it up in recruiting and the portal also

ADVERTISEMENT