ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Soccer Begins Big Ten Regional Weekend Against Michigan State Thursday

No score half time Rutgers 5 shots, 3 on goal, MSU 2 shots 1 on goal Corner 3-0 Rutgers.- all from stat cast. Link is on the Big Ten championship central.

0--0 at the half. O'Neill throwing all kinds of numbers forward. We had pressure on them the whole half. Two quality shots on Goal, one at keeper, the other keeper had to make a good save.
Need Execution, Execution, Execution in the final 1/3.

Rutgers has now played 3 for the bottom 4 Big Ten teams on the road and has not scored a goal in 310 minutes of play.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Rutgers has now played 3 for the bottom 4 Big Ten teams on the road and has not scored a goal in 310 minutes of play.

Bottom line, and I don’t care what any other poster has to say, this needs to be addressed in the off-season with the hiring of an assistant coach who can teach O and do so quickly

Reactions: bigmatt718

Bottom line, and I don’t care what any other poster has to say, this needs to be addressed in the off-season with the hiring of an assistant coach who can teach O and do so quickly.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! CONGRATS!!

....Still stand by my earlier comments about our offense, as I have for a couple of years now, but it was good to see us at least attempting to push play today. Got to do that vs Ohio state as well or we will!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTrack94
Rutgers did beat OSU 2-1 but that was at home. Rutgers has only scored 3 goals in 7 road games- one today in the second OT, one Saturday in the 89th minute again Michigan and one early in the season against Purdue. I am not sure if Rutgers can keep OSU off the scoreboard especially that the game is in Columbus. I think OSU will be favored in this one.

Rutgers did beat OSU 2-1 but that was at home. Rutgers has only scored 3 goals in 7 road games- one today in the second OT, one Saturday in the 89th minute again Michigan and one early in the season against Purdue. I am not sure if Rutgers can keep OSU off the scoreboard especially that the game is in Columbus. I think OSU will be favored in this one.
Hopefully that will be extra motivation for RU.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
0-0 42- minutes into the 1st. Color mr “shocked” we haven’t scored.

(Sarcasm)

Generally always a few things to criticize, but overall maybe the best game I've seen our gals play all year. For a good part of the 1st half they moved the ball crisply & strung together multiple passes. Sam Kroeger[who in my opinion is excellent & who delivered an excellent corner kick for the winning goal] was taken down in the box--no call. With so many new pieces perhaps they are learning each other. It takes time.
Congrats Ladies! Keep up the good work! GO RU!

Generally always a few things to criticize, but overall maybe the best game I've seen our gals play all year. For a good part of the 1st half they moved the ball crisply & strung together multiple passes. Sam Kroeger[who in my opinion is excellent & who delivered an excellent corner kick for the winning goal] was taken down in the box--no call. With so many new pieces perhaps they are learning each other. It takes time.
Congrats Ladies! Keep up the good work! GO RU!
Finally a fan with compliments and not complaints. We will learn to score...in the mean time good defense always helps in soccer. Can't lose if they do not score. You said everything I was just going to send.

ADVERTISEMENT