ADVERTISEMENT

Womens soccer drops to #14

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
Is this some kind of joke now. Duke at 10-4-0 (yes 4 losses) is #10. A simple W vs Minny we’d be 14-1-1 which no team is besides #2 Alabama. Only them and one other with 13 wins ahead of us, 12 teams with less wins. UNREAL

8 coaches vote on this poll, I’m really curious to know who and if 2 or 3 are from the ACC or SEC. Joke

only the top 16 get to host an NCAA game - were now in the territory of possibly NO postseason hosting unless what, we go on the road and beat #6 MSU ?? What kind of joke is this

Reactions: rondi
That’s what happens when you tie a mediocre Minnesota team at home.

We’re also #14 in the RPI.

Win and rankings will take care of themselves. Hopefully team has enought to at least get to Elite 8 this year.

Reactions: RUJMM78
defense is very concerning. They have been fortunate not to have given up more goals. winning cures everything but this should be a focus.
Agreed. They are not playing cohesively back there and seem to be struggle against quicker teams.

I get the critiques but they are 13-1-2 and were in the final four last year. Shouldn't they get a little more respect then to drop to 14th because of a tie. I mean they lost to Penn State in crap weather on the road and tied Northwestern on the road. They aren't allowed one little blip.

Reactions: LOU-RU85
Well that pretty much chokes away any chance at hosting an NCAA game. We don’t deserve it anyway. What a shame, 9-0-0 best start ever and feels like a bow out in the first round away at Towson or something type of season all of a sudden

I get the critiques but they are 13-1-2 and were in the final four last year. Shouldn't they get a little more respect then to drop to 14th because of a tie. I mean they lost to Penn State in crap weather on the road and tied Northwestern on the road. They aren't allowed one little blip.
I jinxed us. That was a bad loss. No way to sugar coat it. Just can't lose up 2-0 at half against a winless in conference team. Slept walk through the second half with sloppy play across the board.

ADVERTISEMENT