ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Soccer RU 1--St Joseph's 0

rudad02

All American
Nov 7, 2010
Excellent finish by Amanda Visco off a beautiful ball by Nicole Whitley on a set piece following a foul. Both ladies are freshmen. Score came in
the later part of the 2nd half. Don't have the stats but we outplayed them in terms of time of possession, shots & corners.

11 of our 13 freshmen played & significant minutes at that. Three started & one who didn't see the field is a keeper. Real talent here. Believe they are getting close to finding that chemistry with each other & with the veterans. This team will be strong & the future looks very bright.

Well rumor was he wasn't too thrilled following the Providence game, so good for Coach playing the kids, wow!

I dont know if you both are facebook guys but the ruw soccer facebook page posts recaps, stats and interviews. yesterday Mike talked about finishing
But a question for you both. Did you notice how often the pass went from one of our girls directly to a defender. not a great anticipation play but a ball kicked directly to them

I dont know if you both are facebook guys but the ruw soccer facebook page posts recaps, stats and interviews. yesterday Mike talked about finishing
But a question for you both. Did you notice how often the pass went from one of our girls directly to a defender. not a great anticipation play but a ball kicked directly to them
I was there, & though it happened a few times, I thought our passing & possession was quite good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT