ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Soccer Tickets

precatorbaxter

Redshirt
Jan 26, 2020
Hello I wanted to take my daughters to the Rutgers Soccer game at Maryland but I have no idea how to get tickets? On the ticket office page there is not a section for womens soccer. Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Does it get packed? Never been to a game so dont know what to expect. What time should I arrive, assuming there is parking there?

There is plenty of parking in the blue lot. So far attendance has been in the neighborhood of 1000. I think the stands hold about 2500. There are groups that get there early to tailgate but the most of the crowd doesn't grab seats until 15 minutes or less before game time. If your daughters are in to soccer, you might want to get a seat earlier for the girls to watch the warmup routine.

Blue Lot oh yes I remember partying there a bunch of times. Problem is I dont remember 80% of what I did during those games... Have to be on my best behavior this time though, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
This thread is great timing as I'm probably going to take my daughter this Sunday against OSU.

- Are there any concessions at Yurcak?
- Do you need to register to park for games or is that just a baseball thing?

Hope you all enjoyed the games! the stadium holds 5000, I’d say 1500-2000 have been averaging. Concessions are good but yes lines are too long. Parking and game is free, and the team is fun to watch!

It was a great game today. Beautiful weather as well.

Thanks to everyone that answered questions. It was a B1G help for our first game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT