ADVERTISEMENT

Football WR Everett Wormley opts out of 2020 season

Pretty classy and well written.
Outstanding. And he sounded very positive about what Greg has been doing:

Ee2rIAaWsAEdo3h

Ee2rIAaXoAACVB4

Sounds like a grown up man making the best decision for his family and his foot injury. Hope to see you back on the field Worm.

I’ll always be perplexed by wormley and hayeks time here. Both seemingly earned major playing early in their freshman seasons and then fell off the map.

I would not be surprised if he drops down to FCS next year.
My thought as well. I think he's finally seen the writing on the wall. Classy to the end and he's smart for using the tools available to him to preserve all the eligibility he has left. I have a lot of respect for this young man. However, this is the last we'll see of Wormley in a Scarlet uniform.

I’ll always be perplexed by wormley and hayeks time here. Both seemingly earned major playing early in their freshman seasons and then fell off the map.
I think both had injuries but also we changed up Offenaive philosophies every year as well. Shameen Jones is another guy who fits the bill. Their Freahman year was about short passing to smaller quicker WR’s. Then we went to ground and pound with Gus the Bus and Martin. McNulty preferred the bigger guys. We also have recruited several WR’s the last few years with only a few standing out. A lot of played on and off. A few have played consistently. That seems pretty normal.

Poor kids are being bamboozled by the media and some in government. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT