ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat is ready for the new season!

andegre

Sophomore
May 18, 2004
I have transitioned WrestleStat to the 2018 season. Rankings have been run, including the dual rankings (wow, check those out!).

I have not made many changes to the website yet this summer, but lots of work will be coming soon. Some highlights:

1) Reduced amount of ads (wow are they annoying!)
2) Ad-free version available for anyone that donates to WrestleStat
3) Ranking algorithm updates
4) Prediction engine algorithm updates
5) Numerous other bug fixes and little enhancements
6) A yet-to-be-disclosed brand new feature!!! (parterning with another wrestling entity to provide more data and features, more info in the coming months!)

As always, if there are any suggestions for enhancements/improvements for the site that you may have, feel free to email me at wrestlestat@gmail.com.

Thanks again to everyone that visits my site; it's been a long and fun project. 3 and a half years so far, and the site continues to gain momentum in the Wrestling world. Help spread the word to your other wrestling friends by sharing the site with them.

https://www.wrestlestat.com

Call me crazy, but I think outside of PSU and OSU, we can win every other B1G match this season, at least on paper if we don't suffer any injuries. Even Iowa at home is vulnerable, and thankfully we dodge Michigan this year who is going to be a monster. It will be tough but it can be done...and boy would it be a feather in Goodale's cap to beat Iowa in a dual.

ADVERTISEMENT