ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling chat.

Passe24

Junior
Gold Member
May 9, 2011
I shake my head when I look at a lineup like Penn State has. I see guys like Vince Joesph and mark hall coming into the lineup Next year. With that being said where the hell will Mason Manville wrestle??? Here is a blue chip recruit and he probably won't see the lineup for3-4 years if then. With guys like Zain- Noff- Hall- Nikal-unles he Gaines about 50 pounds he isn't going to start. What a awesome problem to have. It's funny how just 1 of any of those guys would do wonders for a boat load of teams but the chance to wrestle for Cael I guess is to much for them to turn down. I know steel sharpens steel and all that but come on it's a complete all star team.

I shake my head when I look at a lineup like Penn State has. I see guys like Vince Joesph and mark hall coming into the lineup Next year. With that being said where the hell will Mason Manville wrestle??? Here is a blue chip recruit and he probably won't see the lineup for3-4 years if then. With guys like Zain- Noff- Hall- Nikal-unles he Gaines about 50 pounds he isn't going to start. What a awesome problem to have. It's funny how just 1 of any of those guys would do wonders for a boat load of teams but the chance to wrestle for Cael I guess is to much for them to turn down. I know steel sharpens steel and all that but come on it's a complete all star team.
I guess he rather possibly sit a few years to wrestle at PSU then be a 4 year starter somewhere else.

I thought for a while MM was creeddos transfer

That is why Creedo was full of it. How could MM be a transfer? He is still in High School. I have heard MM will go to the OTC and train Greco for a year, then enroll at PSU and redshirt. At that time Retherford will have graduated and Nolf will be a senior(and not sure he will still be at 57 by then). So worst case, he waits till Nolf graduates and wrestles 3 years.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
That is why Creedo was full of it. How could MM be a transfer? He is still in High School. I have heard MM will go to the OTC and train Greco for a year, then enroll at PSU and redshirt. At that time Retherford will have graduated and Nolf will be a senior(and not sure he will still be at 57 by then). So worst case, he waits till Nolf graduates and wrestles 3 years.
This is what I am hearing! May happen with Mark Hall as well!

ADVERTISEMENT