ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Episode 18 tomorrow August 14

wngarbarini

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 4, 2006
Tomorrow Goodale and Ashnault return to discuss a myriad of issues at 9:00 am

Likely only B1G matches Jan-March, so no Princeton, Lehigh, Rider, Hofstra or other locals, due to B1G testing protocols and concerns that others don't do the same. NCAA tourney date is locked in 3/18-20 and not moving.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Princeton coach said he may gap Glory, Monday, Cuomo and Stefanik and Brucki is in transfer portal

Likely only B1G matches Jan-March, so no Princeton, Lehigh, Rider, Hofstra or other locals, due to B1G testing protocols and concerns that others don't do the same. NCAA tourney date is locked in 3/18-20 and not moving.

Funny thing is RU can't wrestle PU,Lehigh, Rider , Hofstra in late Feb or early March, but perfectly fine for our guys( hopefully 10 of them) to wrestle all of them a few weeks later at Nationals.
Heck Sammy wrestled Vito a few weeks ago, and I think it's possible we have guys find Open tournaments to wrestle in around Dec and Jan.. I guess the restriction is only for NCAA sanctioned dual meets?

Reactions: Leonard23
Funny thing is RU can't wrestle PU,Lehigh, Rider , Hofstra in late Feb or early March, but perfectly fine for our guys( hopefully 10 of them) to wrestle all of them a few weeks later at Nationals.
Heck Sammy wrestled Vito a few weeks ago, and I think it's possible we have guys find Open tournaments to wrestle in around Dec and Jan.. I guess the restriction is only for NCAA sanctioned dual meets?
Yeah and they'll wrestle kids from all over training to get ready.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT