ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling for Life Fundraiser

CowboyUp61

Redshirt
May 22, 2016
I know I am an outsider, but I feel strongly that Wrestling for Life is a good organization, that helps attract and retain kids in wrestling. You can read more here;http://www.wrestlingforlife.org/ . They purchase tickets for kids to events, equipment to provide for kids, provide aid in getting kids to camps, and support womens wrestling as well.

I have committed to donate $5 per team USA senior mens freestyle win at the World Championships. Not supporting one club, or one school, but the growth of wrestling.

Are there some members that will match me? Let's make this work across all fan bases! Just post
I'm in for $X per win. Lets see which fan base raises the most!

"I am the assistant coach at Blackman High School in Murfreesboro (TN). So others know why I'm posting... Our room recently burned resulting in a total loss of the building and contents. There were four programs housed in the building. Wrestling for Life has gone to work to get shoes for our middle school program. I wanted to thank you in an appropriate way. Once our affairs are in order, we will return the favor."

This is why I am kind of pushing for donations. Great organization to support!

Reactions: demauroj
Only 6 days before greco - 8 before womens - 10 before MFS. Pick your team, and pledge to donate to Wrestling for Life for each win by a member of that team. Making your pledge public helps others decide to donate too!

Help WFL help to grow wrestling nationwide!

It has started! Join me in donating $5 per team USA win (I used MFS as my team) to Wrestling for Life. Great organization doing good things nationwide, not just in their home state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT