ADVERTISEMENT

Yankee Stadium Question

RAMAP2RUTGERS

Redshirt
Apr 20, 2017
What time does the match start against Maryland? I have had trouble finding that Information online. I was under the influence that it was an 11 am start. Would 1 pm make more sense for the weather aspect?

What time does the match start against Maryland? I have had trouble finding that Information online. I was under the influence that it was an 11 am start. Would 1 pm make more sense for the weather aspect?
It hasn't been announced yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an 11 am / 3:30 pm situation to allow for minimal downtime, but I don't know how much time they will need to clear the field and be ready for football warm-ups.

It hasn't been announced yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an 11 am / 3:30 pm situation to allow for minimal downtime, but I don't know how much time they will need to clear the field and be ready for football warm-ups.

Not really much to clear since the mat is by the fair pole in left field

Maybe that's why you had a little trouble finding it. ;)

Reactions: jerzey devil
Right now it is noon if it is a 3:30 start. If it is 7:30 game they would move it back

I am going to go ahead and make my prediction now. The B1G never gives us any breaks.

Football vs. Maryland - Noon
Wrestling vs. Maryland- 8:30 AM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT