ADVERTISEMENT

Yellow rain coat dudes last night

The Storm Chasers (Barstool Sports guys). They go to games where a possible storming of the court could happen.

tenor.gif

followed them on twitter all day yesterday, will post their tweets when I get a chance later'

looks like they started out in the 300s and made their way into the student section at some point

lol, never heard of them, but sounds like they're decent at picking storming events...liked this nugget:

It's honestly amazing how successful Rone and Caleb are with this shit. Between picking the right city to go to for championship celebrations, last year's Storm Chasers and hitting on the first one this year, may have to start thinking about buying them off to decide who wins a game. That's right, Maryland went to Jersey and lost. Not even that, they just got their ass kicked by Rutgers.

I love the guy with his litany of health complaints in the beginning. How did they get in the student section eventually? Did someone from athletics get involved and let them in?

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
No way in hell we were losing with the storm chasers in the building. Now we know why vegas favored us

Good stuff. Even a shot of GS interacting with the student section.

Hope they are wrong on the URI storm.

Reactions: ScarletR30
Looks like they were in front of the statue of Willie The Silent for a while pre-game. I wonder if they knew the story about what causes Willie to whistle and how their tee shirt choice is related to that!

Last edited:
Never had even heard of them before the game - And when I saw them I was like why are these two Yo-yos wearing yellow raincoats???? I FOUND OUT!!!! Consider me educated and in love with this!!!

Reactions: superfan01
They were wrong on the URI upset over Dayton. They were riding high on their 1 for 1 pick of RU upsetting MD and storming the RAC Court but it’s cool the coverage Rutgers got from them and Barstool. If you are a dude, you know what barstool sports is and it’s very well followed and **read **wink for the eye candy.

I thought Rutgers would be the ones who say "I don't care if you're the queen of England, you're not getting into the student section!" Very nice that Rutgers has some common sense while UConn proves why they got left behind in the conference realignment musical chairs.

In case you needed more proof UConn is the ****ing worst:

Where were these Nutmeg State cops when the mangy husky minions were hurling full beer cans at Rutgers fans that were just minding their own business walking down the runway to their football stadium?

I definitely didn't see them eject any of the very inebriated UConn mutts that would come into the visitor's section of East Hartford to scream at and taunt RU fans.

Talk about selective policing!
(I know the cops are just doing what the UConn athletics folks want them to do)

Thank god we've left them to their futility in AAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRU2RU
Here’s another UConn video:

Hysterical the guy put bad boys bad boys over the vid. They just go limp and make the cops drag them out lol. They learned from the best.

Not UConn's finest moment. They look petty and miserable. Par for the course.

ADVERTISEMENT