ADVERTISEMENT

Yo, Politi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AYN you're back. The board needs your help. It's become a board full of political nerds and Karens. The board turns it's lonely eyes to you!

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
...blow it out your ass buddy!! Missed ya’!!!!
Hey Politi:

200.gif

Politi's such a dipsh*t he wants to bite off the hand that feeds him. Hey dumbass you're an opinion sports writer without sports you're useless. Well on second thought, you're useless anyway but now you get to pretend you're useful.

Karen is a racist term.

Don't use it.
The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women.

Karens take everything wrong with the typical over entitled western woman and crank it up by several thousand percent. They are a mutated subspecies that descends from the Soccer Mom, and have many of their traits. Such as a short temper, a crown bowl haircut, an unnecessarily large SUV to take her kids to soccer practice and be a menace on the road, etc etc. But Karens have developed their own unique characteristics /antics as well. Including but not limited to;

-Reveling in making the life or retail workers a living hell by constantly making a scene over nothing and demanding to "speak to the manager" (a near universal battle cry among Karens).
-Threatening to sue someone for a minor misdemeanor they may or may not have committed and may or may not have even involved Karen at all.
-Treating the drive thru line like the set of a Mad Max film by cutting in line and honking at anyone who tries to get in. Even willing dent other people's cars to save 45 seconds in getting her $1 muffin. (Karens in this situation may or may not ask to speak to the drive thru worker's manager and / or threaten to sue the drivers of the car she just rammed.)
-Being a part of the anti-vax crowd and relying on Essential Oils for the health of their children because of a Facebook post she saw.
-Reading erotica that makes 50 shades of grey look like Hamlet by comparison in public.
And Many Others.

The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women.

Karens take everything wrong with the typical over entitled western woman and crank it up by several thousand percent. They are a mutated subspecies that descends from the Soccer Mom, and have many of their traits. Such as a short temper, a crown bowl haircut, an unnecessarily large SUV to take her kids to soccer practice and be a menace on the road, etc etc. But Karens have developed their own unique characteristics /antics as well. Including but not limited to;

-Reveling in making the life or retail workers a living hell by constantly making a scene over nothing and demanding to "speak to the manager" (a near universal battle cry among Karens).
-Threatening to sue someone for a minor misdemeanor they may or may not have committed and may or may not have even involved Karen at all.
-Treating the drive thru line like the set of a Mad Max film by cutting in line and honking at anyone who tries to get in. Even willing dent other people's cars to save 45 seconds in getting her $1 muffin. (Karens in this situation may or may not ask to speak to the drive thru worker's manager and / or threaten to sue the drivers of the car she just rammed.)
-Being a part of the anti-vax crowd and relying on Essential Oils for the health of their children because of a Facebook post she saw.
-Reading erotica that makes 50 shades of grey look like Hamlet by comparison in public.
And Many Others.

Probably graduated from the Stroller Nazi school of mall shoppers.

The good news is while you were all freaking out about running out of toilet paper, I never had a problem - there were plenty of unread Star Ledgers in the plastic newspaper bin out on the street!! The Politi trash articles are great, there’s so many of them that you can double up! 2-ply!!

And Many Others.

I guess we can make this fair and come up with a name for women of other races who have obnoxious traits like these women.

I wonder how well that would received.

And Many Others.

So LaQuanda in technicolor

Ru dio I'll use Karen whenever the hell I want to. I think or at least hope you were kidding. It doesn't attack a race just certain characteristics of a person of any color. Frankly it is so dead on accurate. I think psychiatrists should study it. I'd like to know whether it's a brain chemistry issue, chromosome defect, inherited or is it learned behavior. Perfect material for a graduate student thesis.

Ru dio I'll use Karen whenever the hell I want to. I think or at least hope you were kidding. It doesn't attack a race just certain characteristics of a person of any color. Frankly it is so dead on accurate. I think psychiatrists should study it. I'd like to know whether it's a brain chemistry issue, chromosome defect, inherited or is it learned behavior. Perfect material for a graduate student thesis.
It doesn't even target one political spectrum, there are Karens on the left and the right.

Reactions: 198hamilton
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT